Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Please login to view user info
    Agreed Antonio!:)

I love the image on the Tinnie! A Tutonic Knight?

Nick

Heran as I can see finally you could get the tinnie!! :D congratulations!!!:D

Antonio, Bann B5 was Bamberg. Bann head office in Bamberg. The Bann was redesignated as Bann 305 Bamberg in 1935 and remained so until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    Antonio, Bann B5 was Bamberg. Bann head office in Bamberg. The Bann was redesignated as Bann 305 Bamberg in 1935 and remained so until the end.
    Thanks Garry!! I will keep that in mind!!!

I will go to Bamberg myself in a month

Regards

Antonio

Ps: Thanks to all for your comments!!!!

No probs Antonio. If you're going to Bamberg check out the addresses Marktplatz 3 and Fleischstrasse 6. These are the addresses given for the Bann head office for 1934 and 1937 respectively.

Bdm

One more for the collection.....

Untergau-Treffen Ludwigshafen am Rhein 9 10.6.34
    Attached Images Attached Images

Many excellent things posted here. It would be fantastic if someone consoidated all the photos into a "tinnie photos only" section for a visual database for the forum.

Antonio the B5 Bann was formed 01-08-33 as Bamberg in the Sud Franken Gebiet. It was changed on 01-01-35 to the Sud Bayer Ostmark Gebiet but the name remained Bamberg. On 11-07-35, B1/5 and B2/5 were formed (B1/5 being named Bamberg, and B2/5 named Forchhiem) and both being from the Sud Bayer Ostmark Gebiet. The numeral and piping color for the straps was Yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Many excellent things posted here. It would be fantastic if someone consoidated all the photos into a "tinnie photos only" section for a visual database for the forum.
    i must admit that when this topic started i was hopeing for such a data base, lets get it on folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Antonio the B5 Bann was formed 01-08-33 as Bamberg in the Sud Franken Gebiet. It was changed on 01-01-35 to the Sud Bayer Ostmark Gebiet but the name remained Bamberg. On 11-07-35, B1/5 and B2/5 were formed (B1/5 being named Bamberg, and B2/5 named Forchhiem) and both being from the Sud Bayer Ostmark Gebiet. The numeral and piping color for the straps was Yellow.
    Thanks Darin, for your answer. Excellent information for my favourite tinnie.

I owe you a beer, so hop, hop and get here!!!

About the data base, I would like to help with it. So please count on me for sure.

Maybe in the first page we have the list of the tinnies shown in this thread, with links pointing at their location in all of the pages. And as there are many repeated tinnies. Some of the tinnies may have more than one link associated to it, so more examples.

I will think in more ideas. Tomorrow evening I may have a quite one and put my ideas together!!!

Regards

Antonio

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast