Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Please login to view user info
    i agree with darin, i think that all the comment posts I.e great tinnie etc, should be removed after a 2 week period leaving only the posts showing actual tinnies

Sehr geehrte Kameraden,

I leave you with my (possibly) last adquisition of 2009. The golden Landau tinnie.

So now I have the 2 tinnies to enjoy!!! I believe the one with oak leaves were given to "important" people.

Best Regards

Antonio
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Collect100 View Post
    Aufmarsch d. HJ Gebiet 13 Hessen-Nassau 1. u 2. 9. 1934 in gold and silver

This gebiet held a similar event earlier in August (25. - 26. 8.); the tinnie was issued in silver and has the same design (only the date is different).
    note this tinnie also comes on a long stick pin

PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by stuart View Post
    i agree with darin, i think that all the comment posts I.e great tinnie etc, should be removed after a 2 week period leaving only the posts showing actual tinnies
    Okay, I've seperated the tinnies photos by year. I will make individual "photos only" threads with the pictures as soon as I have time. This thread should still be used to post photos and descriptions etc. but please post photos only in the other threads so they can be used as a photo reference.

Just spent a very dull two hours going through this thread adding the tinnie names as a lot of the threads didn't contain a description. I now look like this: :madgrin: (I couldn't add names to a few of the tinnies however because the pictures were either too small or they were out of focus)

Chaps, if you add a tinnie to the thread could you describe it (ideally a direct transcription of the text from the tinnie). The search function won't work unless either the thread titles or the post content describe what you are showing. Ta!

Thanks Garry,

Hope that step by step, this post will increase. It has been quite for good while!

Best Regards

Antonio

Hallo,

To keep going with this thread, I will show you one of my latest Tinnies. Thanks to a big gentleman from this forum for the trade. Thanks Railhouse.

Leistungsschau Thür Hitler-Jugend Rudolstadt (Thüringen) July 1939. I believe it is for a Sport Competition (First line top of the Tinnie) for the Thüringer Youth (D. Thü. Hitler-Jugend).

Best Regards

Antonio

2. HJ Gross Führerlager Neukirchen Tinnie

I will add this to the collection.

2.HJ Gross Führerlager Neukirchen Gebiet-Saarpfalz 25
    1938 Feldwache der Nation

Hope you like it. JME

VERY NICE HAVE NOT SEEN THAT ONE BEFORE

:canada: