Hitler Youth tinnies/ Day Badges Database

a very cheap struck Deutsche Jugendherberge stick pin

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

another tinnie Bann 223

here's one that I don't think has appeared here yet.regards Roger

Attachments

Jungbann Altenburg Treffen 26-27.5.1934 and Gebietsskimeisterschaft Gebiet Hochland 1

the second one is solid like a badge.Roger

Attachments

Hi Guys, I think it would be well worth placing the name of the badge within your posts. That way the badge can then be found, via a search, if anyone is looking for an example to compare with? Otherwise this just becomes a long thread of just pictures. As a general rule, the more info included in a post the better. I hope you don't mind me pointing this out?

Here is an example of the German Youth Hostel badge for 1937 (Deutsche Jugendherberge 1937).

Cheers, Ade.

Attachments

Hi Guys, I think it would be well worth placing the name of the badge within your posts. That way the badge can then be found, via a search, if anyone is looking for an example to compare with? Otherwise this just becomes a long thread of just pictures. As a general rule, the more info included in a post the better. I hope you don't mind me pointing this out?

Here is an example of the German Youth Hostel badge for 1937.

Cheers, Ade.

DO not think that will work the best as non Germans all have different interpretations also might be better posting on the data base thread and scrolling through first to see what is already there.

PAUL

Very nice tinnies everyone...from common to rare examples. Thanks for posting your photos.

Mark

Thanks for your reply Paul, first I've heard of these being fakes though. Do you have any evidence? I know the Hochland enamel badges have some issues. I also know that Detlev has sold badges such as my one from time to time (not that he is immune to mistakes). If I'm not mistaken the construction of this badge, closely mirrors that of the 1923-1933 HJ Muenchen badges. No issues with those as far as I'm aware.Regards Roger

Oberbannaufmarsch Dortmund 27 Mai 1934

One more for the database.regards Roger

Attachments

Hi Guys,

Congratulations for having such amazing Tinnies... great!!

I received today this one: 1. Fest der Jugend. Juni 1933.

Not too bad, the third of the month. But I am going after another one... fingers crossed.

Best Regards

Antonio

Attachments

hi roger
ive no prob with yours i think its this sort of badge/tinnie that the hj fake hochland and ski badges are based on
stu

Jungvolk Bückeberg Treffen 8 Okt 1933

by the way heres one of the many tinnies i have very similar to one you posted a couple of posts ago not the best pic but the only one i have on my pc
stu

Attachments

Thanks for your reply Paul, first I've heard of these being fakes though. Do you have any evidence? I know the Hochland enamel badges have some issues. I also know that Detlev has sold badges such as my one from time to time (not that he is immune to mistakes). If I'm not mistaken the construction of this badge, closely mirrors that of the 1923-1933 HJ Muenchen badges. No issues with those as far as I'm aware.Regards Roger

These are muchly debated on WA forum where this one has come up. Even Tieste lists it but he actually is no expert and lists everthing he sees on assumption it is good. also I do not like the naming on the pin not very consistant for a period piece.

PAUL

Back