Hitler Youth tinnies/ Day Badges Database

SONNWENDFEIER FEST DER JUGEND
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

1937 Bann 225 Bannsporttag Cloppenburg tinnie​

Previously posted by me in another section. Not too often encountered.

Attachments

Even in the imperial era up to 1918 there were many manufacturers of badges in Germany. The Treaty of Versailles and the Great Depression brought thousands of manufacturers to ruin. Hitler from 1923-1933 had promised to fight unemployment and to take care of the small and medium-sized tradesmen and this probably explains why badges, daggers and uniforms were suddenly mass-produced from 1933 onwards. Work and salary for thousands of manufactureres and their families. The manufacturers were spread across the German Empire and in all regions of Germany HJ marches and meetings took place. This one is from Plauen / Saxony ( First meeting of the BDM September-October 1933 )

Attachments

Thank you for adding your research to this super nice piece.
Joe

Thanks Carlyle , I currently live close to the city of Plauen and it was easy for me to visit the old town of Plauen with its town hall tower . Of course I took the badge with me where it once has been worn.

Maybe you will like this . Another one from the city of Plauen in Saxony 1933. It is my favourite HJ badge . The old makers did nice detailed work.

Attachments

This is from Berlin district Lichtenrade in the very south of the city. Until today I wasn´t able to find a second one . There are even no photos on the internet for a comparison. Unfortunately the pin on the backside is broken.

Attachments

Maybe you will like this . Another one from the city of Plauen in Saxony 1933. It is my favourite HJ badge . The old makers did nice detailed work.

I also have this badge and it is my all time favorite as well.
Joe

2 New ones for me today, happy with these !

Attachments

This is from Berlin district Lichtenrade in the very south of the city. Until today I wasn´t able to find a second one . There are even no photos on the internet for a comparison. Unfortunately the pin on the backside is broken.

Great graphics!

Great graphics. Brokenoin or not I like it a lot.
Joe

Wir Helfen Der Jugend 10-13.6.38

(We help the. Youth)

Attachments

Back