HJ TINNIES, fake or real?

Thanks Received
hey guys, there's a guy selling WWII stuff including HJ badges, im not really experient yet in recognising if they are fake or not, i would really like your help because i think it looks suspicious so here goes some photos and i hope you will help me.
Here is a link for one of the items:

Crachá Dia do Trabalhador 1936 - WW II - Nazi - 3º Reich - Leilões na Internet - #146074744

Admin edit: I've added them this time but please upload the auction pictures for threads like this Timo. If you don't the thread will be useless once the auctions are deleted. Thanks.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
They look original to me. I recommend looking at some other sites to compare condition and prices as these tinnies are commonly encountered. You should be able to find these same tinnies in near mint condition for about the same price. One site to start with is militaria321.com. Good luck hunting.

Collect100

I forgot to mention that these tinnies and several other nice tinnies are being offered for sale here at the HJ Forum. Please take a look.

Collect100

thank you for your reply! i will check, not very experient with this forum yet, so apreciate adm. tolerance,

I forgot to mention that these tinnies and several other nice tinnies are being offered for sale here at the HJ Forum. Please take a look.

Collect100
thank you very much for the info, by the way, do you know any websites that ship from the EU, because i'd like to avoid customs.
thank you again

Hi Timo,

Welcome to the forum.

The page that Collect100 gave you is a good one to get good deals.

But if you are checking for european ones, have a look at this link, where many shops are available. It is well worth it to have a look at:

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f53/post-your-good-militaria-dealers-361/

And about the Tinnies. They look good, but if you do a good search, you will be able to find them for less.

For example, I just bought 3 types of the DJH 1937 and each one of them was much cheaper as the one that you are showing it.

Good luck and hunt

Regards

Antonio

Back