Hochlandlager 1936

Long time no post, but i didn't forget :swiss
I just have a lot to do at the moment.

When time permits later this year i`ll get a few more images done.
I did inspect these a while ago..... they are not die-struck, when the surface is looked at, at 60x, you can see they are cast in a mold. And a really poor job as well.
Just so as to not to leave anyone hanging, these are not original badges, tinnies or whatever they go by, just post-war cast rubbish.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Looks like they forgot the number on this one.

Attachments

I saw three of these crap badges on a auction site yesterday along with one of the green enamel ski badge. That site had a load of crap that would clog a sewer.

You mean the enamel Nesselwang ski badge? Those have been up at various auctions these last months like crazy.
But it is not surprising really. The book i just finished is about a much larger honor award, that has been accepted as genuine for over 30 years, sold by everyone and their dog, penned down by every dog and its fleas as genuine - and is, a very poor cast. If people cant see that, then there is no hope at all for the smaller - lesser valuable - items.

That's the badge Jo. I even bought one way back when I was a new collector. A fantasy badge copied from a tinnie and humped up with veteran pick up, out of the woodwork, blah blah stories.

Back