Josef Goebbels Youth Hostel Tinnie

Hi Guys,

I received this beauty on the post today. It is just a lovely one dedicated to the Youth Hostel called: Josef Goebbels.

I believe this one was located in Oberkassel in Düsseldorf. This Hostel was inaugurated on the 6th of May 1937 for Baldur von Schirach.

When I used to live in Düsseldorf, I used to pass besides it on my way to work. The location is just great, just a few meters away from the Rhein, and 20 minutes walking from having a lovely "Altbier" in "Zum Schlüssel".

Hope you like the Tinnie.

Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Guys,

I received this beauty on the post today. It is just a lovely one dedicated to the Youth Hostel called: Josef Goebbels.

I believe this one was located in Oberkassel in Düsseldorf. This Hostel was inaugurated on the 6th of May 1937 for Baldur von Schirach.

When I used to live in Düsseldorf, I used to pass besides it on my way to work. The location is just great, just a few meters away from the Rhein, and 20 minutes walking from having a lovely "Altbier" in "Zum Schlüssel".

Regards

Antonio

hey antonio tinnies have never been my thing but i have to say this is one of the nicest i have seen :001_smile: also if i came across one for the right price i would buy it :thumb:

Hi Guys,

Regards

Antonio
Hi Heran,
here is the photo of the DJH Josef Gobbels in Düsseldorf
Best regards
Eric

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks widukind, I was looking for a picture, actually. Gut Gemacht!!!!

Well done!

Regards

Antonio

PS: I just love the Tinnie.

Back