Jungbann Sportfest 1935 Jungbann Niederelbe Elmshorn

Thanks Received
here are two new tinnies just arrived

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
thanks guys love the tinnies now they are miniature works of art IMO . Wish I had that attitude years ago when you could not get me to buy one BIG MISTAKE

A nice couple of Tinnies there Paul! There are so many great tinnies out there! They have fascinating designs and like you say are "works of art" !

Nick

thanks guys love the tinnies now they are miniature works of art IMO . Wish I had that attitude years ago when you could not get me to buy one BIG MISTAKE

Yeah Paul, I too recall the days when dealers could not give these away, the going rate at gun shows was 5 or 10 usd mostly. If only we knew.

Yeah Paul, I too recall the days when dealers could not give these away, the going rate at gun shows was 5 or 10 usd mostly. If only we knew.

I have to admit that reading both of you, I regret a bit not to have started before. I was so dumm when I used to live in IReland, so much money spent in stupid things.

Anyway, I still manage to get good deals.. sometimes!!!

Regards

Antonio

YES for sure the right price is out there if one has the patience. One thing I try to do is buy bulk lots and then cherry pick the ones I need one reason why I have so much spare stuff all the time

PAUL

YES for sure the right price is out there if one has the patience. One thing I try to do is buy bulk lots and then cherry pick the ones I need one reason why I have so much spare stuff all the time

PAUL

Very nice Paul. Two of my favorite...but then again I have many favorite. Keep up the good hunting.

Collect100

Back