Lößnitz 1934 - Great Design Tinnie but the Eagle?

Thanks Received
HJ BDM JV Treffen Unterbann I/207 Lössnitz/Erzg. Juni 1934

Hi All,

I would like to show you a lovely and weird Tinnie. As you can see, the design is really original. It is, in general, a lovely Tinnie.

it was dedicated to a meeting in Sachsen, in the city of Lößnitz (Erzgebirge). It was for the Unterbann in that area, which belonged to Bann 207. The city had only around 7.700 citizens back in 1934 (Source: Wikipedia).

Interesting Tinnie, but the EAGLE. Oh God, where was the Quality Control Manager when the eagle (or that thing with wings) was made.

I had the hope that a strange bird was the symbol of the city, but no, the symbol is a castle.

Still, a quite interesting Tinnie.

It is not marked, but I believe that the maker was Hermann Unger (M5/109) from that Town. As you can see in the Ebay link below, this maker also was involved with Tinnies:

lößnitz heimatfest 1938 | eBay

Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Absolutely beautiful and a very outstanding tinnie. JME

nice tinnie but i don't think it's an eagle and if it is its the worst one i have ever seen lol

Oh God, where was the Quality Control Manager when the eagle (or that thing with wings) was made.
There was no control over Tagungsabzeichen in June 1934, there was no M9 list either.They were not classed as 'Official' items either, so any company could have, and indeed did, make them. Lots of 'birds' on HJ Tagungsabzeichen are funny and out of proportion. Even on Official SA|NS items too.

Back