Thanks Received
Aschaffenburg Haus der Hitler-Jugend 13.10.35
Opferring für die deutschen Jugendherbergen
DJH
1. Fest der Jugend Juni 1933
Werbewoche der HJ Göttingen 30.6 7.7 1935

FIVE MORE HJ TINNIES AND A PLASTIC WHW RUNNER

:canada1

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Hi Paul,

The tinnies at top middle and bottom right are particularly nice. Can you read the text on the bottom right badge with the badge in hand at all?

Thanks Paul. On the badge can you see an Umlaut above the o to make Göttingen as opposed to Gottingen? Werbewoche der HJ Göttingen 30.6 - 7.7 1935?

Yes, the Werbewoche (literally: advertising week) was a recruitment drive. In this case it started on the 30th of June and ran until the 7th of July.

Impressed with the cath!! Well done Paul.

I will try to upload my 2 Tinnies received recently!!

Take care

Regards

Antonio

YES it is there but I can not reproduce it on my computer
If you have a separate numeric set of keys (0-9 on the right side of the keyboard, not the numbers on top in a line below the F1 keys) as most Keyboards have today, then you can easily type Umlauten using the left ALT key.

ie: Umlaut Ü = hold left ALT and type in 0252 then release ALT and voilla :001_cool:

This page will tell you how, plus gives you all the ALT key codes
Windows Alt Key Codes

Great additions Paul, who is the current Tinnie king, you or Antonio? You both have amazing collections :thumb:

Nick

Hello Paul Ayerst, hello rest :)

I'm Manuel from Aschaffenburg, Germany

Excuse me when I roll this old post again. This is a great forum only I'm not the best in English.

I have a badge collection from aschaffenburg, and they have here a badge that is still missing,

Do they still have it and would sell it to me? That would be very great, I am looking for a long time

If you have interest I show you my collection.

Thank you friends

Back