My Tinnies from Weitze

Thanks Received
It was a lot of fun opening up the package containing these tinnies. I will post individual photos in the tinnie database.

Collect100

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

you donr well there some very seldom seen tinnies, dar youre right dont start they are so addictive i got out when i could:laugh:

Yeah for serious Stu, I've already got a problem with straps and boards, man if I got into these I'd be living in a cardboard box and eating from the refuse bin!!:tongue_smilie:

very nice collection of badges if i had more room i would go for them as well yes that is how tight i am for space maybe a cardboard extension is what i need :laugh: but as for eating out of bins well darin you could always sell me some of your boards to keep the bin from your door :laugh:

They are all fantastic!!! But that summerlager 1943 is just somehting else, wow just a beut.:001_tt1:

Man, im sure your Tinnies are amazing.
I will enjoy the pics as soon im back in Munich.
Take care man

Ok, just got a computer in the middle of the Black Forest!!

Man, the tinnies are just super!! My congratulations to you!! The price was high but sometimes, no pain, no gain!!!

WELL DONE!!

Regards

Antonio

weitze has been selling nice hj tinnies and other rare tinnies. you wont regret these down the road especially if the economy pics up..nice

who knows what great a deal you made there, m8.

this party alone is worth to fill up a display. no need to add other stuff to it. it speaks for itselves, doesn't it!

Back