New Deutsches Jungvolk DJ tinnie: Jungbanntreffen Peine, Mai 1934

Thanks Received
Jungbanntreffen Peine Mai 1934

JUST bought this never seen before DJ tinnie early 1934 and is in the mail

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

nice never seen that one either before there must be loads we have never seen thanks for posting

steve

agree tinnies where a big thing as early as WW1 and saw great usage throughout the REICH, millions made with many only distributed in small areas . Most are works of art in many ways

:canada:

Last edited:
Nice one Paul, congratulation.

So Jungbann Peine, in 1934 it was Jungbann number 79, Gebiet 8 Niedersachsen, Obergebiet Nord.

WELL DONE

Regards

Antonio

yes the amount of art design that went into such a small item is really something but they do make great display items

steve

I still can't get over the price rise on tinnies. When I first started collecting they where throw away items no one wanted and few dealers would bother with

you could say that about a lot of things i think my 1st tinnie cost me about £3 if only i had kept them :h trouble is more and more jump on the band wagon and third reich is a drug we just need that fix dam my kettle drum was the cost of a car

steve

Still can be found those prices. Got a few of them this year in a Flohmarkt here in Munich...

But yeap, prices are starting to raise!!

Regards

Antonio

Yeap, gentleman!!

Just sent a pm to Mr Stu.

Regards

Antonio

PS: Something went today in the post for you

THERE is a recent pic in the album now. My total collection of all tinnies and WHW numbers in the thousands. If you go to the tinnies thread on GDC you can see 8 frames of my WHW posted a couple years ago

thanks for the kind words dar, paul that must be one hell of a collection to look at :clap2:.

anyone interested in the tinnies im selling keep checking back because i will keep reducing them until they go so you might get a bargain

Back