new tinnies

Thanks Received
Hi 3 new ones

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Those tinnies are faaaaar away :) Any chance of some close-up shots Tomas?

Please Tomas, could you take more pictures of them?

These Tinnies are just fantastic, the Norkus one is top class.

CONGRATULATIONS

Regards

Antonio:spain

two more

Attachments

I love your tinnies especially the once made out of wood. I don't believe that there are many still around that are made out of wood. In my opinion the wooden tinnies are much more valuable than the metal tinnies. Thank you for sharing them with us! JME

wood

yes i think that too about paper wood siden but when i started to colect ï dident have any interest of them and i hate my self today that i dident buy them for teen years ago when they was realy sheap

That is normal for most collectors since the wooden tinnies are less popular. For example talking about SS Daggers being so expensive and so special. There is nothing special about SS Daggers other than overpriced. You can buy SS Daggers all day long but you can find a wooden tinnie! Just my opinion. Keep on looking for those special tinnies out there and good luck to you in your search. JME

I agree with Jurgen regarding the comparison of rare HJ items to an SS dagger. You can post the most rare HJ item on other forums and get maybe one or two comments, but post an SS dagger that can be picked up all over the place at any time and the thread will be multiple pages long.

That is right. I have already read in other forums about collecting Tinnies and collecting "serious" things, if like collecting Tinnies was nothing good or seriuos. There is more in this life apart from collecting Heer and SS things.

By the way, great wooden Tinnies that you have. I am saving for a big shopping in 2 weeks, can not wait for more tinnies... soon I will reach my 100 HJ Tinnies!!

Regards

Antonio

The wooden one with flag is my fav, jsut gets better and better your collection.:thumbup1:

Those tinnies are faaaaar away :) Any chance of some close-up shots Tomas?

Hello Garry,

A few years ago, we wanted an enlargement of this, here it is.
I found these images but I do not know if it still interests someone .....?.
A Tinnie had been created for the inauguration ceremony on June 8/9, 1935.
It was the memorial for Herbert Norkus in Grimma in Saxony and was of course destroyed after the war.
Eric

Attachments

Nice. The Norkus piece is on my want list.
It must be on many Want Lists.. it`s a nice and rare tinnie, not easy to find.

Attachments

Back