Potsdam Abzeichen 1932

Thanks Received
Hello HJ friends,

what do you think about my Potsdam Abzeichen. Is there any doubt of originality? What kind of material? Is it patinated? Thanks for reply.

Regards: Northwind

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

the pin looks ok,.and in comparision to my Potsdam 1932 badge,.which is genuine,it looks ok to me,although your badge is in much beter condition.

cheers,
si

Thanks Wingman,

I was in doubt because of the low price. 70,-€. Traders want about 140,- €. And what about the material? Do you think of silver?

Have a nice day: Northwind

1. Reichsjugendtag 1932 Potsdam badge

in my opinion your badge is also the bronze first version of the 1.reichsjugendtag 1932 potsdam badge & is naturally aged & worn,& the pin is of origional regulation,but beware as stated in the attatched thread,fakes of this badge & unfortunatly of most desireable HJ badges are of high quality.here is a few pics of my badge for comparison,.my Potsdam 1932 badge having been handled & studied by myself & other experienced collectors is said to be an origional bronze version,in the attatched thread the 1.reichsjugendtag 1932 Potsdam badge is discussed to obviosly let the buyer & collector make up his/her own educated mind,.& proceed with caution & this knowledge,as sadly these badges are highly faked,.origionals are out there & i believe my example & also yours are origional.best of luck with your purchase,& i would also wait for a second or third opinion on this thread just to be safe before you jump in & buy the badge.and also do a comparison to fake 1.reichjugendtag potsdam 1932 badges.

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f55/lets-talk-about-1932-1-ns-reichsjugendtag-potsdam-badges-5674/

cheers,
si

Attachments

as i see you already have this badge in your collection,sorry i missed that,.but here are some measurements of the badge as per HJ regulation (22.5 mm across the top/48.5 mm lengthwise)

cheers,
si

Back