Shopping Day

Thanks Received
Hi all,

I arrived shortly from the Militaria Meeting in Reichertshofen, a city between Munich and Ingolstadt.

I met, for the first member of here, for the first time in my years in this forum!! It was great to meet christianlohmann!! THANKS!! Bis naechstes mal!! Thanks for bringing me from and to the Train Station!!!

So, I got a few things, between them, a few nice Tinnies, which I will be showing you later with more details!!

So I got:

- HJ Stuttgart 1933
- HJ Karlsruhe 1933
- HJ Hochland 1934
- HJ Unterland 1934-
- DJH Helft...
- DJH Paper Brown - Baldur von Schirach

Regards

Antonio

Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

The Karlsruhe one is cool. Some of these designs are very artistic for a regime that rejected so much great art.

Hi Patbateman,

That particular one is really nice, great desing. What you see in there is the Badener Greif o Griffin from Baden (Gebiet 19), which was a Grand Duchy until 1918.

The Griffin is the symbol of Baden, appearing in its coat of arms.

Christian, it is also great to see your more than interesting stuff... Im sure I will be looking into more things regarding those Pre HJ groups.

Regards

Antonio

Hi Guys,

Attached a few pictures from the 6 tinnies that I got today. tomorrow I will upload pictures from the Reichsberufswettkampf document.

Regards

Antonio

Attachments

Hi Antonio,

They all look like very fine tinnies! I like the Hochland and the Karlsruhe the best! Good Job! JME

Hi Heran

How did you find the prices, were the tinnies expensive or more reasonably priced then what we have to pay in the UK.

Regards
steiner

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your words. I can not forget about what I saw yesterday. I have to admit that after 3 hours, I was totally tired. Thank God I made all y shopping but one in the first hour.

So that was my first festival. I think I need a few tips from you for the future....

It was also funny to see that there were a lot of people outside, in the car park, selling their stuff... The Unoficial festival :)

Hi Heran

How did you find the prices, were the tinnies expensive or more reasonably priced then what we have to pay in the UK.

Regards
steiner

Hi Steiner,

Compared with Dem Sieger | Awards and Decorations | German War Medals | German Militaria | Third Reich Memorabilia | Third Reich Militaria, for example, around 15-20 Euros cheaper. I got 2 from Weitze in exchage of the armband + a bit of money. The Karlsruhe one costed me 15 than the price that you can expect in militaria321 or other dealers.

The paper one costed me 1 euro...

And saw 2 others for almost half of the price that the current prices online.

So, yes there are good deals, but well you have to look and ask around.

Regards

Antonio

You did well:thumbup1: were there many dealers there
what is the best show in Germany
Regards
Mametz

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your words. I can not forget about what I saw yesterday. I have to admit that after 3 hours, I was totally tired. Thank God I made all y shopping but one in the first hour.

So that was my first festival. I think I need a few tips from you for the future....

It was also funny to see that there were a lot of people outside, in the car park, selling their stuff... The Unoficial festival :)

Hi Steiner,

Compared with Dem Sieger | Awards and Decorations | German War Medals | German Militaria | Third Reich Memorabilia | Third Reich Militaria, for example, around 15-20 Euros cheaper. I got 2 from Weitze in exchage of the armband + a bit of money. The Karlsruhe one costed me 15 than the price that you can expect in militaria321 or other dealers.

The paper one costed me 1 euro...

And saw 2 others for almost half of the price that the current prices online.

So, yes there are good deals, but well you have to look and ask around.

Regards

Antonio

Hi Heran,

Not bad prices at all, the UK is getting very expensive for all militaria at the moment, but if you want something and its rare then you either pay or go without. I went to a military fair last Sunday and some dealers were asking £60 for a Russian front medal, crazy, its not even rare.

Congrats on your finds, we will all have to have a shopping trip in Germany:clap2:

steiner

You are going to see a big rise in soviet stuff in the future as countries like Russia and the Ukraine are really cracking down on items leaving the country and fining dealers who sell the stuff abroad now

:canada1

Hallo Mametz,
The best show in Germany and one of the best in Europe is Kassel, in March and November. Reichertshofen is not that big, but you can find almost everything here.

STEINER, you can also see abusive prices here, a kreissieger for 350 euros or a Spanish civil war medal for 75 euros. Well everything spanish is tagged as Condor Legion, but no chance. Having said that, it is easy to get a good deal too.
Next year i will definitely go back with a few hundreds more, no doubt.

PAUL, you are right, its getting harder and more expensive the soviet collection, still cheaper than the german one and with so many countries involved. Bulgarians medals are really nice, for example. even norh korean ones, could be very expensive in the future?
Regards
Antonio

Back