Tieste

Thanks Received
Hi Comrades,

I have a question about Tieste,

Does he has updates in his Web page in a regular basis? Weekly? Monthly.

Thanks in advance.

BEst Regards

Antonio

No, there is not set schedule for updates to the website. Mr. Tieste may go four months or only one month between updates. The less common and rare tinnies usually sell within hours. There are no pictures associated with the listing of tinnies so having his reference guide is very useful.

Hi Comrades,

I have a question about Tieste,

Does he has updates in his Web page in a regular basis? Weekly? Monthly.

Thanks in advance.

BEst Regards

Antonio

No, there is not set schedule for updates to the website. Mr. Tieste may go four months or only one month between updates. The less common and rare tinnies usually sell within hours. There are no pictures associated with the listing of tinnies so having his reference guide is very useful.

Thanks gentleman, very helpful as always!!!

I have already the references and I am making a list of "wishes" so I will be checking every week to try to get some of them.

Take care man

Regards

Antonio

as antonio already mentioned:

i'm going to start a 'wish' list too. This would be a long list.....

but everyone has to start somewhere.
thanks to the freebies i've got/ am getting from forum members ( I can express how greatfull I am for this), I've got me a nice start. but the road is long and it will take me many years (and even more €'s) to get everything I would like to have.

Mr Tieste told me his latest book revision will be for next 5 years. The wish list idea is best with him but be prepared to pay. If I was in europe this old vet would be haunting the flea markets every weekend asking the vendors what was hidden under the table also buy all period photos and post cards

PAUL

Back