Tinnie and Document Zeltlager/Camp 1936 Hessen Nassau

Thanks Received
Hi all,

We have seen already that for Gebiet 13, Hessen Nassau has given Documents for the “Zeltlager” events or camps for the years of 1934, 35, 36 and 37. Maybe there are more.

I would like to show you a small lot for the Zeltlager 1936. In a couple of days I will show you the one for 1935 too. Both recently acquired.

The document says:

“The HJ member Herrmann Mueller from the Bann 115 (Darmstadt) has visited the camp between 26th of July 1936 and 1st of July 1936 and authorized to wear the Camp insignia

(Signed) The Camp director (I can not recognize what means KAMF.)
(Signed) The Leader of the Gebiet 13 Hessen Nassau, Oberbannführer.”

Apart from that, the quality and detail of the Tinnie is quite good.

Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

hi there, im doing research on BANN 115 PETER FRIES. do you maybe have more items from this BANN?

Kind regards

I moved towards Darmstadt (Bann 115) i have allot of information already, but documents/picture albums etc are hard to find.

Anything which is from this area would be helpful!

I have a health pass & shooting pass from a HJ member Darmstadt/eberstadt with luck obtained in holland last year. ( person died in 2018 )

List of HJ - BDM adresses and locations of training around this area.

But there is still allot not clear regarding the Bannführers etc etc. I was hoping someone has more Soldbuchs/mitgleidausweise.

Also Medals/pins etc from this area would help out.

But like i said everything regarding this area would be a huge help. even if not HJ or BDM.

Again, thanks in advance.

Back