Und Ihr Habt Doch Gesiegt

I was looking online for another badge and came across this offering by an auction house. It's supposedly 990 silver witha gold wash and they reckon it was Hitler's own presentation piece. There's a letter signed by his housekeeper verifying that it was his but that doesn't necessarily mean a thing. What do you guys reckon? Real or a duffer?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

JUNGENS is not even a word in German.

Maybe an austrian colloquialism? It was used by Hitler at rallies. Look here from RPT 1934 speech to the youth:

"... dass ihr deutsche Jungens und deutsche Mädchen in euch alles das aufnehmt, was wir dereinst uns von Deutschland erhoffen." (1:52)

I wouldn't have a clue whether the badge is authentic but as we know, old Adolf did get lots of stuff like this. He was given, for example, a special strike of the 1. NS Jugendtag Potsdam badge in silver:

"Schirach only mentions 'silver' once in his autobiography and then only in relation to the special strike of the badge which he presented to Hitler on the 11th of September 1932 in the Hotel Kaiserhof. " Link

Adding my hollow back version .... :canada1

Attachments

Back