Here's my HJ golden honour badge

Thanks Received
here my honor badge anybody else got any to show
stu

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Great looking badge Stu.I think we should have a database containing all of the makers of the HJ membershipbadge.

I don't have any badges so I depend upon you guys to post them for me to see examples. Your badge collection is really impressive Stu. :cool:

I wonder if it would be of any interest to set up a data base of the issue numbers from all HJ awards with the hope of marrying them up with paper work as it comes out of the woodwork names and pics always enhance the value and history of the object

PAUL

lovely idea paul but dont know if we will ever match anything lol
stu

Very nice Stu. Would it be possible to post a photo of the reverse? I know you are busy. Thanks.

I am looking to purchase this badge, but am cautious due to the number of fakes on the market.

Mark

hi mark will get one posted tommorow, there are a lot of fakes about posta pic here before buying
stu

I wonder if it would be of any interest to set up a data base of the issue numbers from all HJ awards with the hope of marrying them up with paper work as it comes out of the woodwork names and pics always enhance the value and history of the object

PAUL

I started a thread on honour badge serial numbers and normal badge serials in the last forum and the latter was quite a good thread, If someone wants to start them up again feel free.

Back