Highest asking price for a HJ honour badge ever seen?

Thanks Received
Seller is asking €1000.- for a normal replacement badge?

1000 rubs? All the gilding has worn off the obverse, and contrary to the description, an identical one has been up for sale at MILI321 for nearly 4 years now with no takers at €199.-
Have I missed something? I really though the Ruptured Duck was taking the peas with $700 or 800 or whatever he wanted a few years ago, but 1000 Euros?
LINK

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Ha ha ha ha, well if we were working off that, then there would be an equal amount of normal badges and B-replacemnet badges, so no difference?
Can`t see why a replacemnet badge would be worth 1000 rubs?
Oh, and I only added his badge number to that list a few days ago, so It can`t be that :swiss

Oh and by the way, if it was that, then I would start another thread and call him out as a LEECH!
Just like the leech Weitze and many others, who do not aknowledge new publications, or forums, or the research of others, yet are all too happy to copy and paste the latest info.
No credit, no source.. THAT, is a leech.

I say Weitze because now the headings of all his Parteiabzeichen descriptions are taken from my book, or my site, lifted 1-1.
Others do it too, pick and chose from the Wiki here or other new books, to make them sound and look all up to date and Ra-Ra, yet they never add the source they stole the info from.
Leeches mate, leeches. The answer is = a salt shaker!

Wow, and I thought the latest Hoffstätter on Weitze was already a bit expensive... :violin:

Wow, and I thought the latest Hoffstätter on Weitze was already a bit expensive... :violin:
Ha ha ha, Euro500.-

Source

Attachments

Back