Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    You can find it here Wim:

https://www.HJ-research.com/forum/f83...3-1942-a-5188/

It was the August 1942 issue (page 2) but looking at the picture again I think those are 'Landdienst der HJ' CT.

Here is a photo of the 'Germanische Jugend' CT in wear: cufftitle

Close-up negative:

germanische jugend.jpg

Please login to view user info
    Hello Garry, the girl from the magazine. Probably she wears the cuffband "Germanischer Landdienst",
    as the article deals about this subject. You can see a Flemish boy wearing the same cuffband in my
    handbook, page 575.

The other link (I do own this photograph also, coming from "De Stormmeeuw"-magazine, issue 7
    from 1944. P. 170): It is practically sure this Dutch girl form the "Nationale Jeugdstorm" also does wear
    the cuffband "Germanischer Landdienst", when she stayed at the "General-Gouvernement". A small piece
    of the letter "r" is just visible.

I owned once a cuffband "Germanische Jugend", which I think was introduced in about summer 1942.
    It is for sure such cuffbands were worn at the "Reichsausbildungslager I", which specifically was raised
    for boys from the "Germanische Jugend". Another assertion is this cuffband was worn by boys from
    foreign countries (Netherlands), when being guests from the Hitler-Jugend. They were given the allowance
    to wear the swastika brassard and at the lowet left arm the mentioned cuffband.
    Last edited by wilhelm saris; 11th May 2012 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks Wim.

Just for general info: I have banned Warlord (Christopher Ailsby) due to his continued questionable conduct on this forum. I gave him a chance when the other forums banned him but in retrospect it was a bad decision. He consistently ignores threads where his statements are questioned and he refuses to show or discuss the period sources he claims are the basis for the assured statements here and on his blog.

I stand by your decision Garry ....Chris A. has sunken his own ship years ago ... Arrogant , Greedy _ _ _ _ Do not do "ANY" business with this person !
    Last edited by joecool; 27th June 2012 at 09:22 AM.

Perhaps this could be of any help.
    Cheers,
    Ger
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gerrit View Post
    Cheers,
    Ger
    Hi, this one thats up at MILI321 right now, has already been pictured a few times on this forum since 2011, and again last week when it went up for sale at MILI321-again. But thanks for your effort !
    Here is the thread where it is featured a few times:
    LINK

Interesting tread you got there :)

this badge aint looking that bad :) comparing the other shown..

btw did you bring up the pocketknives post at the Warrelics daggers forum?

Cheers,
    Ger

btw did you bring up the pocketknives post at the Warrelics daggers forum?
    Well, i tried, but as is the case with most of what i do, touch, think or say, it all went to pot... and i had the skin ripped off my back and sewn to my face.

Cheers,
    Ger
    Gulp, ''(Limit price reached)''

Just reviewed this thread and it seems that there is still no concrete data available on the badge in the form of period documents. Has anything new come to light?

Actually, Colin Davie ("hohum" and "Kai" here on the forum) may be able to help us here as he seems very sure that he has the answers. Colin, could you show any proof for what you have said about the Distinguished Foreigner badge on other forums? It would be useful to see if you can step up with solid period sources to prove what you say but if you don't have any that's fine. At least we will then know where you figure in the research stakes.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast