HJ Ehrenzeichen for Verdiente Ausländer badge

Emedals is currently dead. Let's hope it stays that way. I can dream...

Not so much can be done to stop the peddling of these high priced fakes. All we can do here is to point out the facts and if people refuse to believe them, stick with collector legend and lore, motel buy stories and the like, they will never believe the truth.

It has been in the Wall Of Shame anyway for a year :swiss
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thanks for your work on this Jo. Dealers are **** sometimes...

Thanks for your work on this Jo. Dealers are **** sometimes...
There are those that go the extra mile and back up the stuff with paper... not all are bad..

:001_tongue:

Attachments

Oh thanks for that Jo. Had a good, loud guffaw when I saw that :)) The BM mark was common knowledge when that "expertise" was produced! Of course, this is the same guy who liked this crap but didn't like the RZM 15 HJ-Ehrenzeichen....

Eh??? Why you hiding answer? Me no able to read it.
Not hiding as such, just decided a while ago to make all my posts on this forum visible to registered members only. I couldn't tell you the reason, or if there even is one :blink: Just done with the loafers and freebie seekers i guess.

Hi, I am a registered member though... Actually, it says over there <------ that I'm a senior member :)

Last edited:
Crack, i meant full registered paying members, sorry.
No one knows anything of any real worth for collectors about these badges as Stu says but CB feels confident enough to offer a COA? I've just had to order a new set of alarm bells. Mine have metal fatigue after seeing too much of this stuff...
This content can only be viewed by: Blue Group members.

Attachments

For sale for only E300,- at a Dutch auction site! With certificate! :w00t:
LINK

300.... to €1100.- ! Laughable.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back