Thanks Received
'Goldenes Ehrenzeichen der Hitler-Jugend mit Brillianten und Rubinen im Eichenlaubkranz'

Picture 1. A fine quality book about German War Booty.

Picture 2. Loaded with pictures of high end collectibles of all kind. Really some top material from top collections all over the world.

Picture 3 &4. And than this: From the Wolf & Hardin collection. Presented to RJF von Schirach on his birthday, 9 May 1942: a genuine gold badge with diamonds and rubies. On the reverse ordinary maker marked M1/128!!!!!! And even with a horrible RZM logo !!!!!! Did I missed something ???

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Wim,

The M1/128 cannot be real. Okay, this is Wolfe and Hardin but their badge looks nothing like the badges in the Patzwall article and there is absolutely no way that these badges ever had an RZM stamp. Not even the level of honour badge below this had an RZM mark.

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f28/ultimate-hitler-youth-honor-honour-badges-2305/#post30610

Indeed, it can not be real. I don't understand how this bugger found it's way into such a book. A painful mistake IMO.

Regards, Wim

I posted one just like this in an earlier post & it sold at auction last week for $800.00 + auction house %. Go figure , someone got hosed.

Mike

There are "catalog collectors" as well, as long as what they have is pictured in some reference book, thats OK for them.

Back