Let's talk about the HJ Honour badge for Distinguished Foreigners - HJ Ehrenzeichen für Verdiente Ausländer

Doubt they would care anyway, seen many fakes on their site over the years.
Did comment on the video you linked, but my guess is that they will just delete the comments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

At this point, I don't think any dealer could possibly not know the controversy surrounding the badge...whether they care, is a case by case basis. Some might not care, some might honestly be in the camp that they're 'good', but either way buyer beware

The diversity of stuff just on that table, nevermind their site, tells you straight away that they can`t possibly have a clue what`s original or not. They`ll be like 99% of the rest, relying 100% on their favorite forum search bar to bring up:

1.correct title
2.a few thumbs up
3.price
From the looks of things, their forums of choice are:

WAF
WRF
German Combat Awards
The how to tell the difference between a helmet and flag forum
The how much can I scam out of collectors wallets before I need to refund forum
The whats dis ting wif a swastikah on it forum
How to look like you know your onions forum

He has a Floch Iron Cross 1st Class and I counted 3 Military Administration in France badges on the first 3 pages of the medals and awards section....looked exactly like the badges debunked in Jo's videos.

Here are the pictures of it ... there are more at the link with it taken apart.

Attachments

Don't worry, people will trip over themselves to say it's original

Yes, and you`d think that anyone who thought he did own a genuine one, would be going out of his way to prove it was genuine, after all, the price for a genuine must be sky high.. but is not, because the market is flooded with repros.
Good little trick, catalog value of only a few thousand, so soak a modern piece of junk in bleach, break the needle off, chip it a few times and violla, what was an easy to spot modern fake, now becomes a rare badge " hart to tell because it`s covered in gunk....you can own for only €200
Many would have snapped these up, thinking they got a great deal, thinking they got a genuine badge worth 5K for only 200 dollars! When in fact they got a bashed up piece of crap. Not just a fake, but a bashed up fake - too funny.
But nothing out of the ordinary here.... see easy to spot modern rubbish listed every day at the top dealers sites.. will never stop.

Yes, he's currently waiting for more "input" which, if positive i.e. nobody disagrees with his opinion, will imo result in him moving it straight to estand. Whether he can sell it is of course a different matter.

And yet another sample card is up for auction

Attachments

And yet another sample card is up for auction

Here is the item description from the auction...................

Attachments

Back