Let's talk about the HJ Honour badge for Distinguished Foreigners - HJ Ehrenzeichen für Verdiente Ausländer

Not so loud, you`ll spoil it for everyone :h

God is alive, this i know, because the Bible tells me so!

Did we ever have images of the badge that sold at HH ? With a "presentation" box.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
And another for sale on the upcoming Zeige auction:

This time not a grounddug, but i would not dare to bid!

Attachments

WEEKS, only a few weeks did we have to wait until mother earth shed some more of her buried treasures... :clap2:
LINK, images below....

Attachments

8 days later....... more ground dug treasures...
LINK

Attachments

the best part was up until about 2yrs ago it was a rare thing to even see one of these real or fake even offered for sale now they are more common than a kreissieger lol, and people still bury their heads in the sand about their originality, is there any documentation of how many of these where ever awarded ??

The guy is only selling 4 at the same time now, must have a huge supply!

Not quite sure i understand this? recently sold, all three, for 180 dollah?
This should be interesting. The same rubbish that Craig Gottlieb got $184.- (card 95 - 3 reproductions) for in July 2012, is up for sale now by Thies, in his January sale. (Not the actual one that Gottlieb sold, but an identical one, just the badges are pinned on the other way around, and ink number stamp is a bit higher up) No description yet as catalog is being printed, but will be interesting to see what the description is, as well as what these sell for again.

Attachments

Oh what a shame, and shows how disconnected the auctions and dealers are with collectors. The description is now up, and they are described as original, starting at €1200.- What a p××s-take :sad:

Attachments

And, just found a green fantasy version in a box for, - jumping pollywog's €3000.- ! Our hobby geht vor die hunde..... :sad:
LINK

Oh what a shame, and shows how disconnected the auctions and dealers are with collectors. The description is now up, and they are described as original, starting at €1200.- What a p××s-take :sad:

Again and again they try, but this chart is a known fake since the later seventies or
early eighties or so. I even can't remember.
I cannot remember anymore who offered it too me in those days. A well-known German
dealer warned me then, it to be no good!

Looking for something else, during research, I found the photo from the chart in my
files, which I got from a well-known German dealer in the seventies. He then already
warned me for this sh*t! Note that none of the charts mentions the year 1941.

The shown chart is different from those shown here in the various posts (note the brown spots).

I wonder how many were made in those days. For me it is further obvious someone
made efforts to write Sütterlin. Not good enough!

Attachments

Paul :swiss:canada1 Lets get 2015 cracking with another ground dug, to bring our "collection" to a proud 16 in total - in the past 2-3 years.
Just listed at eMedals (LINK) i added the image to the far bottom right, but have also put it below so as not to confuse, as we really have seen quite a lot of them (?) and need to stay on-track.
Thousand bucks and it`s yours, if you want. The description this is a very scarce original example is SLIGHTLY INCORRECT, as we know, from the 16 that have surfaced all over in the recent past, and 16 that are to come.....

A quick re-cap of the Unmarked brown badges mentioned so far on this thread. And this thread, is only 1 year old :)

Attachments

Again and again they try, .. A well-known German
dealer warned me then, it to be no good!

It sold for €1900.- !

Attachments

I had that feeling we would see another, soon.
The ground dugs are getting better and better, must have been in beach sand, protected. Pity about the pin. :lol:
LINK

Attachments

The very same one as i posted on 19 august 2013 (see previous page) was auctioned recently again (!?) at Zeige, this time for a wopping 3800 euro's (opening price was only 800)! That's without 23% auctionhouse fees and shippingcosts. I lack the time to go through all the sales catalogs but would dare to bet i saw it being sold at least two or three times more since 2013. The same badge being continuously auctioned? Someone smells something funny too?

Hereby a picture from the latest sales catalog. The picture is terribly small, very dark and taking it with my hone didn't help either, but the details are sharp enough to see it's the same badge again.

Attachments

he he he he :biggrin1:

....why the quick return and sell-on? as you say, a few times!
For such a rare badge, making "supposedly" that much money at sale...
I hit the BS button on this too.

Still no final answers and no old information to be found. What bothers me for
quite a while is the very small announcement in the magazine "Schwert und Spaten",
number 9 from September 1941. Page 107 says: "Das Abzeichen der Hitlerjugend,
dass die Reichjugendführung an verdiente Ausländer verleiht
". No more than that!
Just an image and no further explanation. Neither in later issues.

As you read it, it sounds as only ONE version was introduced and so three colors
anyway might not have been introduced at all, as the word insignia is in singular.
Nowhere specific information can be found. Not even about what color the insignia
should have. No exact information about the maker either. That the insignia was
made by Aurich is just another question, as the card with the three colors is fake
and there is no other information available...... Old and actual information (from
before 1945) can give us all an eventual solution. But where is it. Who has it??
Blabla from after 1945 or from the younger days does not give an answer.....!

At another forum quite hostile and most unfriendly behaviour amongst members is
a shameful fact. Not mature, just childish. But for such behaviour that particular
forum is known about. Unbelievable!

Last edited:
A rather lousy copy from the magazine "Schwert und Spaten" from 1941,
which anyway proves the insignia has existed. I do have this copy from an
old official source since the mid-1970's anyway.

The sample, available to the "SuS", shows the safety-pin extends from the
oval, just beneath the wing.

Attachments

Well, you could understand it if there had been some new revelation, new facts found, etc... but as usual, it is the same 2-3 bullies doing nothing more than twisting what has already been said, by others!! not even by them.

It is clear to read on the last 4 or so threads of the WAF, that these bullies have nothing to offer any collector, but simply wish to either close threads, bomb threads to distract from the items being discussed, or get a few stabs into someone they have been following around the Internet. Because this is really all these bullies can do. None of them can read German, or do their own research - or do anything - except as we see on WAF now. Insults, sarcasm, trolling.

I never saw - not even one time - any research presented from those bullies. BUT, what i did see, many times, are these few bullies copying and pasting words from:
Angolia, Littlejohn, Ailsby, Forman That is it, nothing more!!

So they are just frustrated, and very much outdated trolls. I feel a bit sorry for them really. They have been left behind, and are too far back to "catch up" now.

Back