M1/52 HJ Ehrenzeichen honour badge

Thanks Received
My dear friends, it's me again. I will try to visit the forum on regulary base to share some thoughts however this will not always be easy. :001_cool:

In this first post I just want to let you all know that I finnally get an answer from Helmut Weitze concerning the M1/52 Golden HJ award. My question about a possible authenticity of this badge dated from April but he (or his helpers) wrote the mail was lost in the spam.
However in the mail he sended too me, he made clear that 2 or 3 of such Goldenes HJ awards, together wit a bunch of tinnies were found in the well known Deschler hoard. According to him there are no factory papers to proof that Deschler made the badge. Now I hope to contact friends who now him better. If such badges were in the hoard, they never came on his website. But some advanced collectors who know him well bying things from him before they make it to the website.

Will be continued...

Regards, Wim :)

nice to see you here wim, keep on pushing you`ll find the truth one day

Thanks for the welcome. I see you guy's created a special sub forum for the Golden HJ badge :thumbup1:

it would be very nice to see pics and an inventory of exactly what was up in the loft. I have a few pieces from the so called hoarde and find it very interesting. There was allot of damaged material from moisture I understand also

it would be very nice to see pics and an inventory of exactly what was up in the loft. I have a few pieces from the so called hoarde and find it very interesting. There was allot of damaged material from moisture I understand also

That makes two of us, Paul. The problem here is: You can't ask very much on such high end dealers. I'm already happy that they took the time to answer my mail. For more then a year I'm bussy with that Deschler award but there are only a handfull of people who care. And that's completely normal. Someone who's busy with investigate the authenticity of Knight Crosses don't care about a stupid HJ abzeichen. I woulden't in my turn care if someone tried to research the origines of a certain tinnie. That's the way it goes I'm afraid.

Back