M1/52 and M1/70 HJ honour badge (HJ-Ehrenzeichen)

Thanks Received
Hello
Here I would like to present to you my 3 HJ-Ehrenzreichen with smooth golden edge ....... 2 A pieces and one a Deschler is in the English-speaking forums controversially mine is .... and a repaired B piece .... please me about yours opinons ......
mfg Brian

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

mfg Brian

Attachments

you have a great mix here, the 2nd badge looks like a lovely m1/70 , the 3rd one was for a long time considered a fake until our friend here (wim) found one with the document, and then theres the 1st one these are not so well received with a lot of people thinking they are fakes due to the fact they do not conform to any other honor badge made by deumer, the jury is still out on this badge :wales

As soon as I finish my study of SS and FM enamel badges, I'm gonna spend more time to search out that Deumer mystery.

Did you noticed Weitze has two of these Deumers for sale? Besides the complete different reverse setup compared to the accepted Deumers, there is also the fact that they pop up very frequent in the last year???

Nice M1/70 and M1/52.

Regards, Wim

Hello
Thanks to you both .... thinks the Deschler pieces are good....
mfg Brian

Nothing wrong with the Deschlers anymore. Untill the first attempts for real kopies turn up... But in my opinion the Golden Hj honour badge is not that heavy faked as assumed by dealers in the past. There are the BM's, the plain reverses and maybe the first attempts to create different maker mark patterns of an existed manufacturer (the vertical mm Deumer and the Hoffstätter "logo" marked piece. But those two need still to check out.
If I visit a local fair I don't find real golden HJ's neither their copies. Only the one with the golden wreath (I mean the copie of course). Don't know how it is elswhere?

Regards, Wim

Back