M1/70 - HELP WANTED

Thanks Received
For many years now, Wim, a collector of HJ golden badges, has had his doubts about this maker. I have never have one, and seeing as i dont collect them have never really had any deep interest in them.

I am busy working on a chaper about these for the next book, and after spending time examining many fakes and originals, am now 100% certain, that Wim has a point!

I NEED, some kind soul to send me one of these badges - M1/70 - to inspect. I am not paying the 400 USD that some people ask, just to be able to tell collectors what i am now, very sure of.

I will pay registered postage to me, and then send back via registered after 1-2 days.

Anyone?

Last edited:
I wrote Wim, as he "had" one of these M1/70 pins... lets hope he still has it.
Yes, and the research will be very interesting indeed. Although to be clear, i personally dont think that it would be fair to p××￾× on any dealer or seller of these badges just yet. They have been "accepted" as original. If i had not have chosen them for a chapter in the new book, i am pretty sure that i would also still be "going along" and would also call them "accepted" originals. I guess you need to really have certain items in-hand, and also take a really deep interest in them, and not just go along with whats accepted. I know this though, and even though i write about it and continually preach it, i also fall into the same trap as everyone else. Accepting without questioning - many items.

Lets hope some kind soul helps me out here

Back