M1/70 HJ honour badge stickpin

Thanks Received
never seen a pin version of one of these before ?????? ,

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
No, the stickpin has been added on.
I am sure i have a pic of this badge before the replacement.
I remember a few of them turning up with no attachments at the same time, here`s another.

Attachments

Interesting. But it would be much greater if we found a M1/70 with bezitsurkunde. 27 badges of this maker I've listed but still no one with the document. :blink:

Regards, Wim

if we found a M1/70 with bezitsurkunde. 27 badges of this maker I've listed but still no one with the document.
Wim, thats going to be hard, remember that apposed to M1/78 and M1/49 who continued making items until the end of the war, M1/70 lost their license on the 15.10.1935, so it`s really a very small time frame.

Yes Jo, but they are very often for sale. I think I may say that togehter with the B-marked Deumer, the M1/70 is the most encountered HJ honor award on the internet. But I still haven't found any example with the document. In my files are one Hofstätter (9461) and one Paulman & Crone(9253) with serial numbers fall in the production range of Franz Otto (probably from 8000 to 9999??) I really wonder what has happened at that time. Did he made the badges for one of the other manufacturers and was that not allowed, were these M1/70 badges ever issued? questions, questions and questions...:confused1:

Regards, Wim

Wim, Baumeister, M1/49 was a Grosshändler, so it`s possible that he handled some contracts for them in the begining, hence the M1/78, M1/70 and M1/49 all looking exactly the same (with RZM and ges gesch) Just a theory, but a certain possibillity. Would the awards not come directly from the RJF ?? and have nothing to do with the actual badge maker?? The same as Hensler was Grosshändler around the same time, and after my research i believe he was responsible for lots of the Same-die party badges around that time. (mid 34-early 1935)

Back