The return of the BM1/122 HJ honour badge

Thanks Received
BM/ = Bloody Madness! £225.- is, bloody madness. On Jamie Cross`s new updates.. the common fantasy mark....

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
lol mine is on sale for less than that and mine's real. I don't know why I wrote lol actually. It's definitely more sad than "lol" that a dealer thinks that BM on a badge is a good thing..

Surely everyone knows by now that its bogus? the reverse die for this was sold on HH a year of so ago, mentioned here as well, big box of dies thread, i think 10.000 they sold for......
It`s an embarrassment thats what it is.

Two possibilities.
Jamie is relying on older books (that have been proven incorrect by a number of authors, and a number of new publications as well as in collectors magazines) = SCARY!
Jamie is intentionally selling it as genuine although he knows it is not = SCARY!
Take your pick.

Sad to see this. Maybe my upcomming essay will help to pick up the good ones between all the fakes. It will be available for free. So their will be no longer an excuse for not doing your homework. :)

Regards, Wim

Wim, so you are for the 1st then? that he just uses outdated books, and just "does not know". Well, time will indeed tell :thumbup1:

Back