Two new additions - HJ honour badge Ehrenzeichen RZM M1/120

is also the identical obverse die used for the rather poor fake "S" marked HJ gold badges too.
This poor fake sold for €82.- recently on Mili321. Anyway, still hoping that the close-ups promised on this thread will materialize...one day.....

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
I have not seen the painted examples I have for sale anywhere else on the web. Can anybody show me one example anywhere? I see no relation of the fake posted above to the three painted examples that I have and as I mentioned before my examples do not have the same pebbling at all. I will post pictures of a close up--if anybody wants to email me, Jo, for example, I will take high resolution photos and email them to that person and they can post them and this will speed up the process of getting them up on here. Yes the guy who sold them to me could have been lying when he said they were out of a vet lot, anything is possible, but I choose to believe him as he has not lied to me before. When he has gotten something from a collection or collector he had told me that and from a vet lot he has told me that. Thanks, John

John, sure, mail me the pics and i`ll get them up here. Maybe not a case of someone "lying" but rather the accepted, normal way to sell or pass on TR collectibles, with a story.

John, sure, mail me the pics and i`ll get them up here. Maybe not a case of someone "lying" but rather the accepted, normal way to sell or pass on TR collectibles, with a story.

Did the photos ever turn up Jo?

Back