Weitze - HJ Ehrenzeichen für verdiente Ausländer

Thanks Received
Hi guys & gals. Haven't been on here much lately as busy with other things, like Life & Living.. :biggrin1: something caught my attenzione this week, and i thought i`d share..

Remember one of those HJ ausländer badges that wouldnt flush, up for sale, down, up again and with a LDO box no less.... (Post 70 on this thread shows the badge i mean)
Anyway, it apparently did sell in the end, one year ago, for €1560.- Screen shot.

Anyway again, 12 months later and the same badge, minus LDO box - but including Helsinki A4 paper - turns up on Weitzes site for €3500.-LINK

images below for future reference - when it turns up again in a years time for €7500.-, we`ll be able to recognize it. Same in another year when it`s offered for €15,000 - and again in 2017 when the price should be at €30,000.- going on the current mark up :sad:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

No doubt the same...

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh, and just for the record, i am of the opinion that this badge is fake. :violin:

Incredible how this system works... Good spot Jo.
Yeah, madness really. It took a few goes on mili to get rid of, and did it even really sell? we all know about the other fraudster who was caught on waf selling one of these (marking it sold and boasting about the sale), then resisting it on sites in NL the US and back in Germany. Fishing he was, and he got named and shamed on waf - here as well i think. So maybe it didn't even sell. In any case, lets just say it did - whats the bloody game here? keep it aside for a year, wait until links vanish and people forget, then relist it for €3500.- C`mon man..... there is a name for that, it`s called S H A F T I N G people!

Last edited:
I can't help thinking how incredibly easy this kind of thing must have been pre-internet... :scared:

I can't help thinking how incredibly easy this kind of thing must have been pre-internet... :scared:
A fleece-fest for sure. If we could back to the good old days and peek-a-boo through the MAX door keyhole, or be a fly on the wall, you`d just see people getting fleeced left right and center, fat faces scoffing and counting those dollar notes.
Imagine how easy it was in the USA and the UK - poor buggers wouldn't even have been able to read what they were buying - take it all on word-of-mouth - swallow that woodwork-vet-estate-motel-buy fable lock▬stock▬the lot!:lol:

Last edited:
Back