2 Zwillingswerk HJ knives

mkholst

Thanks Received
Hi Guys

I just want to show you my 2 nice Zwilingswerk-knifes.

The first one - in mint and never used condition - is a early one without ricasso and with brown leatherstrap. The original paperbag is there too.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

The second one is a midperiod knife in very nice condition - bud not mint as the first one.

I really love these 2 knifes, and hope that you do the same. I think that knifes in fine condition are becomming more and more rare.

Michael :denmark

Attachments

Hi Michael,

the fact that you have an Original paper bag with it is just phenomenal :thumb:.
These bags are far more rare than the knife itself. I myself I'm looking and hoping to get one of these days my hands on a paper bag also, but as I said, they are pretty rare.
Thx for sharing.:clap2:
wizardelf
:belgium

Hi,

Your two knives are superb! Hard to say which one is nicer! Excellent condition. And adding the original paper bag is incredible. These paper bags are almost impossible to find. Congrats!

WOW,

Paper bag for Henckels hj knife is scarce & in great condition :001_cool:

Great conditioned hj knifes as well, early & Transitional period :thumb:

Thanks for showing.

Regards Mac 66.

Hi Guys

THANKS for your nice comments and "likes" of my 2 knifes - especially about the paperbag. It gave me the idea to search for a paperbag, to se what the price might be.

OUCH, it managed me only to find ONE, but with a very nice an mint knife included. Price £ 1.600 at Military Antiques. Se pic

If the price is OK must be judged by an interestet buyer. I am just even more happy already to have one in my Collection.:001_smile:

Michael :denmark

Attachments

fantastic knife,.& with the origional bag as stated,.just awesome!!,i have never seen an origional HJ knife bag,.man i would love to own this knife.

cheers,
si

Back