DJ Knives at the 2017 MAX Show

Thanks Received
Someone posted this image on my forum and thought it would get a few giggles here.
See, all these puff skulled crack smoking big wigs can do, is print out a bw page from a nonce-publication, make a "nice display" - and hey presto, Bob is your uncle.
What a pathetic display of fantasy rubbish :pound: but, it is in the right place though, the "Max-Nonce gathering"

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Yes, looks like Serge printed those lables, and is no doubt not too far away, gaurding "the precious display"

Hi Jo,

Yes, I added a note on those WKC knives to the HJ-Wiki knife page after seeing that they are touted as being "late-war" but I haven't seen that substantiated anywhere in a period source.

Look at how his description of the DJ knife has changed yet again :) It used to be the official knife of the marauding, stormtrooper DJ and now it is a lovely little child's knife with a "DJ" prefix. I wish he and his cronies including Boob "these knives are real" Inkball, Mr "I'm not going to be put on trial here" Wineland and Papier "banhammer" Masche would just admit that the game is up.

Grabbing at straws they are. They`d grab each other`s Johnson`s if it netted them a few bucks. 95% of the scources on the WIKI page are from...? ta-da... the largest shill gathering platform, the Wehrmacht Awards Forum.
To these washed up turds, a nice neat display outweights historical facts. Poor SAPS, those that have shelled out 2 grand for a POS fantasy DJ knife need to defend it any which way they can. In the case of WAF Moderator (and Wittmann table helper) Serge, he needs to, to save face, and the rest of the lemmings need to protect their investment. Well at least until they can shift it.
Great to watch the likes of Robert Inkballs blabbering his invented rubbish.

These fake shilling turds will have their day in court, and it will be an open court too. Just like this new wave of pedophile hunters in the UK are doing, exposing and shaming people that hunt kids online, so the same shall be done to these useless rats.

Haha nice one you two :lol: True, all true. I still remember the squirming and slithering on WAF when Wittman paired up that crappy DJ knife with a papaer bag for the normal, legit HJ knife and acted like that was proof - and was defended (among others by Iqbal if I remember correctly) for doing it!!

Haha nice one you two :lol: True, all true. I still remember the squirming and slithering on WAF when Wittman paired up that crappy DJ knife with a papaer bag for the normal, legit HJ knife and acted like that was proof - and was defended (among others by Iqbal if I remember correctly) for doing it!!
Ja but don`t forget that 99,9% of his benders...er... CUSTOMERS, couldn`t read a single word of German anyway, so it`s no wonder he tried to slip them all a Mickey Finn by dong that,

Back