Early Gottlieb HJ knife - first buy

Thanks Received
Hello one more time.my last weekend floh markt find,i've decided to buy this salty early gottlieb hammesfahr knife.the condition is weak but the cost was about 100$ i hope that i will be able the get back the money from this piece when i find a better example.what do You think?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I've seen a lot worse for a lot more!

A good 'been there' knife, diamond looks rather clean compared to the condition of everything else.

Regards

Russ

yes i too seen this little dissonance.maybe it is some partly dagger.anyway i'm happy with it.if i find something in better condition i think that i can regain this money form it.thank you very much for the answer
best regards

Good price for the knife even with the condition. I would keep it and look for a nice conditioned one to display along with it.

I think you did well. For this price it is a rather desirable HJ knife by a very reputable manufacturer (known by their SS daggers as well). I own two Gottlieb HJ knives, one early and another late. So, as you can guess, I think you did very well. I've seen much worse knives than this one. The worst, I would say, is the scabbard, but the knife itself is not bad at all.

Back