Fake HJ knife M6/3 - Regimentals UK

crack

Thanks Received
Well, just laughable really that a dealer can get something this simple so dreadfully wrong. Unless of course... he is deliberately and with premeditation ripping people off?

www.regimentals.co.uk on their website said:
GERMAN WWII HITLER YOUTH KNIFE WITH VARIATION INSCRIPTION.
A rare variant of the Hitler Youth knife having an excellent blade marked ‘RZM M6/3’ with clear date of ‘1937’. The blood and honour inscription is in a much larger format than the standard Sutterlin script and is in a block gothic. These variations were always very lightly etched
You can read the misery in full regimentals co uk[/URL]"]here[/URL] but I have screen-dumped it and have posted it below anyway.

RZM-era HJ knives ALWAYS had the RZM prefix M7 and there was NEVER any gothic "variation" in the Blut u. Ehre etch. Anyway, pics:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Nice scabbard...

One of these is also shown in the Fakes thread.

Regards

Russ

Sorry to see such a knife for sale at Regimentals. :hMalcolm should know better, he had been a dealer for MANY years. A M6-stamped knife should never pass him.

I myself have bought a couple of daggers and some medals from him many years ago, and I have always been very satisfied with the items.

Do not at all understand this to happen for him.

Michael :denmark

Back