Hitler Youth camping axe

Thanks Received
Cant find any info here on the HJ-Axe, or as it`s described:

HITLER YOUTH CAMPING AXE - Extremely rare Hitler Youth Hatchet and Screwdriver and Hammer combination.

Cast iron with vintage Silver paint and head is marked Soligen Germany on one side. Comes with leather protector that has a belt loop on one side. The belt loop is marked Germany and has a RZM stamp into the leather (not ink) NOT INK? Pheeeeew, and i thought it might be one of those fantasy items with a fake INK stamp....
LINK to the Axe, and all the other goodies...

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thinking about this, it makes perfect sense - last time i went camping was in Alaska and The Yukon with a good friend, and the first thing i said to him before we left, was -
Have you remembered to pack the hammers and screwdrivers?
Aah, yes, the essential camping tools, this is why 1939 German expedition to the Amazon failed, they forgot their .... hammers and screwdrivers... at U$D 2`000.- a steal, maybe

Nice one, love the ergonomic design, perfect for chopping up small sticks and cutting your hand open while, um, screwing. Bargain - watch out for the repros!

But I think the diamond's been replaced...

Here's the summer time diving knife - mint-plus, buy it for your advanced HJ collection now, uummm, let's spin the wheeeeeeel.... and what number have we got this time?

Sounds about right: $2995.

Regards

Russ

Attachments

OH? i didn't find that 2009 thread... probably because the topic only says Mega mega rare, and not AXE ... OK, so you all knew about it then... very strange that after 4 years its still up, and going up in price :pound:
Oh well, Stick another log on the fire, and tighten the screws on those trees over there at the same time...it`s camping time!

Yep, took me ages to find that thread actually so I'll change the title now

Stauffer Auktionen has a HJ Lagerbeil - camping axe - at their next auction, 4 April 2020, item #1896

"HJ Lagerbeil. Multifunktional. Griffschalen mit emaill. Raute. "DRGM". Die Koppeltragetasche fehlt. 24cm. Selten."

Limit price 700 Euro.

You have to register to see the items.

There are also other questionable items at this auction.

Attachments

This one may soon be found at some on-line auction.
Mike

Attachments

Back