Hitler Youth Forestry knife?

If you see the word CHINA anywhere in the blade you have a reproduction.
We would never have known. :noidea:

Well, as far as i know, the description is more or less spot-on:
. It was issued to Hitler Youth members who worked in the forestry department.
YET.... the knife he shows is NOT the correct knife, the only accepted Forestry HJ-Knife was the one with the Pink diamond - see pic.
The reason that its Pink has something to do with photosynthesis ..or malaria..... or LSD... not quite sure, but am sure that its genuine!

Let`s be positive, i have learned the following from that page :hhow to do a quick-test to see if the knife is genuine: see image
•The diamond will "rocker"?
•"The original knife will have a rivet in this section"?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Just want to make sure that my gutfeeling is right. This knife, or rather the connection being made back to the hj is rubbish right?

Your gut-feeling is spot on Trommeller. The story on this knife is utter rubbish. When I saw the knife and the description I just imagined a Kameradschaftsführer standing in the forest with his lads and saying:

"Right lads, those 8 oak trees need felling by lunchtime. Here are your knives and don't forget that the RAD will be arriving at 2 this afternoon with their spoons to finish off the tank ditch".

I wonder if there's a box of these knives somewhere waiting for their moment. All they need is a mention in a collector reference book and they will be instantly real!

We would never have known. :noidea:

Well, as far as i know, the description is more or less spot-on:

YET.... the knife he shows is NOT the correct knife, the only accepted Forestry HJ-Knife was the one with the Pink diamond - see pic.
The reason that its Pink has something to do with photosynthesis ..or malaria..... or LSD... not quite sure, but am sure that its genuine!

Let`s be positive, i have learned the following from that page :hhow to do a quick-test to see if the knife is genuine: see image
•The diamond will "rocker"?​
•"The original knife will have a rivet in this section"?​

I miss your entertaining videos Jo :D. Will you make more?

Back