Hitler Youth HJ knife With Motto by Schüttelhofer & Co

Thanks Received
I will try to post pictures later . Found a HJ with motto on the blade , other side of blade has the round circle with RZM and under it the Schuttelhofer RZM number M 7/13. Then next to it A. Schuttelhofer & Co lengthwise on the blade. I have looked and cannot find another like this online. The scabbard does not have a lip. It looks authentic. But I have read where all HJ's with motto never had a RZM mark with number on the blade. Has anyone ever seen a Schuttlehofer & Co HJ with motto and RZM number and name on the blade lengthwise before ? Thanks , Ratler

Hi Rattler

You've been reading some in-correct information.

Please post some pics of your knife with all the relevant markings.

Regards

Russ

Hallo Ratler.

To answer your question, Yes I have. Even better I have one in my collection. :001_rolleyes:
And they are certainly not the only ones who did it this way another manufacturer who did mark his blades like that is "Kuno Ritter" M7/3 for example.

Beware there is just not a standarsisation overall to be found.
Regulations were ordered but I guessed not Always followed by everybody either.

Mike
:belgium

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Nice example Mike, thanks for showing it.

There are many makers with RZM number and logo on the blade, and there is still a lot of mis-information out there as well.

Regards

Russ

RZM HJ With Motto and Makers Name

Hallo Ratler.

To answer your question, Yes I have. Even better I have one in my collection. :001_rolleyes:
And they are certainly not the only ones who did it this way another manufacturer who did mark his blades like that is "Kuno Ritter" M7/3 for example.

Beware there is just not a standarsisation overall to be found.
Regulations were ordered but I guessed not Always followed by everybody either.

Mike
:belgium
I figure back then it took a while after orders came down for the manufacturers to all get on track. With that mixed with misinformation it gets confusing. I figure this HJ with RZM 7 / 13 with Schuttelhofer name is a transitional piece. I found pictures of Schuttelhofer HJ blades with RZM before the name along the side of the blade but no information. Thanks , Ratler

Back