Hitler Youth HJ knife with RZM tag on the scabbard

Thanks Received
I have a HJ with a RZM issue tag on the scabbard. There is writing on the back of the tag that is inside the hanger snap but it is too faded to make out. Can anyone with a HJ with RZM issue tag tell me what is printed on the back of the tag ? Cheers , Ratler

Can you post some pics of the knife and the part of the tag that is visible?

Regards

Russ

Can you post some pics of the knife and the part of the tag that is visible?

Regards

Russ
After better lighting and a better magnifying glass I read Fahrtenmesser which I think translates to Camp Knife , Crossing Knife or Outdoors Knife. My Google translate gives me a different translate every time. Thanks , Ratler

Hi

Could you please post some pics of the knife - I would be happy to se close-up-pics of the RZM-tag.

Michael :denmark

Hi

Could you please post some pics of the knife - I would be happy to se close-up-pics of the RZM-tag.

Michael :denmark
I am a old guy 80 years old and am not that much into computers. I dont know how to post pictures online. Its just the standard pale yellow tan tag attached to the scabbard with HJ's with the same print as all other HJ RZM tags. Bit of German print with Hersteller " Manufacturer " M 7 / 13 and a few more words. And on the back between the belt loop straps are a couple of words , letters or numbers I cannot read at the top then lower it has Fahrtenmesser and a serial number. Just a standard RZM tag for HJ's. Purchased it from Andreas Thies or Herman Historia auction in Germany some years ago Thanks Group , Ratler

By the way group I see Wittman has a HJ with Issue Tag for sale. Cheers , Ratler

By the way group I see Wittman has a HJ with Issue Tag for sale. Cheers , Ratler

Unfortunately he is no guarantee of anything. I note that he continues to sell the so-called and highly disputed "Deutsches Jungvolk" knife and the so-called and highly disputed Hitler Youth 1935 Reichsparteitag knives. He can't prove anything he says about these knives and in the past he he has come up with other hare-brained theories like the "late 1920s" HJ knife that is of the design first introduced in mid-1933. I can't take the guy seriously but anyway, now that pictures of a tag of the type under discussion here are available, back to that.

For discussion purposes here are two pictures of such a tag found on Wittmann's website:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

This item here sold on gunbroker for $1560 US same exact tag and location WOW

Back