Hitler Youth knife: M7/11 E Knecht & Co., Solingen

Thanks Received
M7/11 Transitional in such as it has the RZM & Maker Mark but no Motto

Dated 1938

LFS marked hanger

Finger guard is interesting as its bent over really tight, perfect for a HJ member no good for an adult today :001_tt1:

Another old ebay pickup i believe:h

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

last few pics

Attachments

I would say on the whole yes Pat, theres not a whole bunch of things to go wrong other than material quality, but if you think of it in terms of fit, of the diamond, grips, hangers then everything is always seemingly spot on. As a private purchase piece i imagine lots of quality checks from the rzm etc to ensure the high standard, even after materials changed to plated hilts for example

Mike nice pick-up from ebay, pity ebay banned the sale of edged weapons such as this in the UK!!, Gees you can buy a kitchen knife that would cut you in half on there these days, just dont figure:angry:

petition ebay to re-open sales of knives to collectors

Mike nice pick-up from ebay, pity ebay banned the sale of edged weapons such as this in the UK!!, Gees you can buy a kitchen knife that would cut you in half on there these days, just dont figure:angry:
i think we shuld get a petition to ebay ,re open the sale of knives to uk collectors ,it was a great place to pick up good HJ

Back