Hitler youth knife RZM period Karl Rob. Kaldenbach

Thanks Received
Hi all...that's my Rzm period (1940) Hitler youth knife made by Rob Kaldenbach (M7/72)

Nothing to scream about but with a good condition blade :001_rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi all...that's my Rzm period (1940) Hitler youth knife made by Rob Kaldenbach (M7/72)

Nothing to scream about but with a good condition blade :001_rolleyes:

Hello,

Is it possible you mixed up your pictures :confused1:
Pic number two is IMO from another knife (# HJ diamond, #fixation screw, #fixation leather band) just to state a few differences from what I can see on the pics.

But as you stated yourself nothing really spectacular, nevertheless a well conditioned late period (1940) made knife. :thumb:
Also still to consider, wether or not the blade and pommel have had a shine job.......:001_unsure: Better not to do, and to keep the knife in an untoughed condition.

Collectors will appreciate this more and the piece will go significantly up in $$$$, should you one day consider selling it.

wizardelf
:belgium

That's a very nice conditioned blade, from the pics it is hard to tell if it has been heavily cleaned or not.

A nice later piece with a zinc hilt and great diamond.

Regards

Russ

i would add another pic : i've made an RX of the grip that shows the 2 metal labels that hold the diamond and why most of the times the diamond rolls :)

Attachments

NEAT picture,
:thumb:

that you have acces to this (RX)material, to indeed show us the right way a HJ diamond inlay is fixed to the handle of a knife.

Well done.:clap2:

wizardelf

NEAT picture,
:thumb:

that you have acces to this (RX)material, to indeed show us the right way a HJ diamond inlay is fixed to the handle of a knife.

Well done.:clap2:

wizardelf

Agreed, VERY interesting!

Back