Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Please login to view user info

HJ Bayonet

Gentlemen, I would like to ask for your opinion on that piece. Offered in another forum for sale, only these three pics available. I think I saw such a piece already one time but I am not sure if proven wrong or right. So maybe you could help me out here...

Attached Images Attached Images

one of the very controversial pieces need many more pics of grip diamond and rivets use extreme caution

I can`t justice from these pictures If you don`t get other pictures save your money!!!

The seller offers a give-back guarantee if proved as fake. So I probably will go for it, worst case is to loose the postal charges.

You have to prove it as a fake that could be difficult

TRUE there is a few out there who like these and you may end up eating the crow here

you are right Paul

I managed to get some more pictures of the diamond and the handle... let´s see what comes. Will keep you updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    The seller offers a give-back guarantee if proved as fake. So I probably will go for it, worst case is to loose the postal charges.
    Could this be a taste of things to come where we enter a collecting world where everything is real unless proven fake and the dealers pass the responsibility for research fully onto their customers whilst still expecting premium prices? I would never buy from a dealer with a guarantee like that. How does he describe this item Michael? What does he think it is?

He described it in very few words: HJ bayonet, very rare item. Guaranteed original. I asked him if he really gives a guarantee and he said yes. Totally agree with your opinion that it is a weird thing that buyers should identify a fake. BTW it´s a private sales, no dealer here. Anyway let´s wait for the additional pictures and decide then.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast