HJ knife (Fahrtenmesser) M7/13 Arthur Schüttelhofer & Co

Thanks Received
Hello
I need some opinions on this knife ......! ...... Thanks
mfg Brian

Admin Edit: the original pictures were removed at the request of the seller of the knife. Brian took new pictures when he received it and here they are:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Brian, looks to be an original knife and scabbard. This is the most common maker of HJ knives. The plating often wears off on these zinc hilts. Any cotton on the scabbard runners?

Regards

Russ

Hi Russ
Thanks for the reply, I have only this pictures, I Will take more pictures when it arrives at me!
mfg Brian

nice later dagger, amazing how many hj's by this maker show up he must have been one of the main suppliers, anyone know excactly where this company was based and any reasons as to why so many hj by them turn op compared to others

Schuttelhofer & Co., Arthur, ASSO, Solingen-Wald. Wiedenkamperstr. 25, Postfach 78. RZM M7/13, SS RZM 534.
Makers of razor blades, Army, Luftwaffe 2nd Model, HJ's, SA, NSKK, SS daggers.
The M7/13 HJ knife certainly seems to be the most prolific and commonly seen maker.
Nice to find an M7/13 with motto only, or the early version with motto and the hobby horses maker mark.

Regards

Russ

Perhaps they just made more than anyone else, hence seeing more of these around than other manufacturers.

Regards

Russ

Last edited:
Back