HJ knife RZM M 7/29 Klittermann & Moog dated 1941

Interesting knife (first subject knife in the thread)...I have never seen markings on the lower side of the blade, where the '7/29-1941' date is.

If I had seen this somewhere else without the feedback from the forum, I would have questioned it.

Another reason why I value my membership to this forum. One can never learn 'enough'.

Interesting knife (first subject knife in the thread)...I have never seen markings on the lower side of the blade, where the '7/29-1941' date is.

If I had seen this somewhere else without the feedback from the forum, I would have questioned it.

Another reason why I value my membership to this forum. One can never learn 'enough'.

COMO,

It is true that Klittermann and Moog uses a distinguished caracter of letters and figures in their RZM marking. They are much more rounded and with flair

But the fact that they are situated on the ricasso is not all that rare!

I can name a few other manufacturers who did the same.

Grawiso : RZM M7/ 30 1936
Gräfrath : RZM M7/30 no date
Robert herder RZM M7/55 1938
Puma . RZM M7/27 1939
K&Co M7/11 RZM 1937 here the RZM marking comes after the designation number (M7/11)

and last but not least Eickhorn the late version of 1942
Eickhorn (squirrel looking over his shoulder) RZM M7/66 1942

Should you want to see this, then I can but invite you to go to my page and to look at my collection of transitionals collected up untill now.
Hope this gives you some more inside view.

wizardelf
:belgium

Hi Wizardelf - I can ad 1 more to your list, Anton Wingen:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

How do I fnd your site ????

Michael :denmark

Attachments

Welcome to the HJ forum Avenox, nice to find you here! I see the HJ is catching you by the neck. No way out!

As I already told you, very nice knife. But, to me, 600 bucks, as someone says, is a bit too much for this knife in this condition, although it always depends on the seller.

Hasta pronto

Thanks for your message Eliko!
I'm very proud of my knife, no matter the price as I'm not interested in selling it, at least by now, It was just curiosity.

Best regards!

Back