HJ knife transitional RZM M7/42 1938 by WKC Solingen

Thanks Received
hello fellow hj collectors here i show you a recent addition to my collection this RZM 1938 transitional knife M7/42 waffenfabrik,.in good condition,some movement in diamond,.some wear on grip plate & hilt from scabbard,.non magnetic hilt,.slightly sharpened,man am i glad this puppy got through customs,hehe.cheers fellas

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

thanks for your comment,yeah i love it,i have a late RZM knife,a transitional & now i just need an early motto,it was either this one or that late war shuttlehoffer RZM knife i posted last week,i think i made the right choice,.cheers mate

notice the diamond lineing up pretty close to the grip plate pattern? i recall seeing this topic come up last week when i posted the shuttlehoffer knife

Hi Wingman15 - I think that you made the right choice - I.m.o. this knife is much better than the Shuttelhoffer-piece, there are no doubt about this WKC-piece.

Gongrats with it

Michael

A very nice example with a zinc hilt.

What is the process for importing in to Aus?

Regards

Russ

well i got this piece from LST so i just payed for express post & on the package there was an "inspected & opened by Aus custom's" sticker & inside a letter stating that it passed inspection,i dont really know the process so to speak,.though it all went pretty smoothly in the end,.i paid LST for insurance so if it was denighed by customs it would have been sent back to canada & i dont really know what the process would have been after that,but it looks like knives are fine its just daggers & concealed knives japanese throwing stars etc that they restrict,so im stoked i can buy more HJ knives from LST where i used to just buy them at local gun shows as i didnt know they were legal to import.

Back