HJ leaders Dagger (Führerdolch) RZM M7/36

Thanks Received
Hi

this one i picked after a long search i think not in a new condition but a honnest worn dagger

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

more pictures.

Attachments

I am not a dagger collector , however ; it looks really nice .

In my opinion this was the most aesthetically pleasing dagger design of them all. Beautiful things but I don't have sufficient knowledge of them to offer an opinion. As far as the regulations are concerned all I see is a couple of mentions of them in the dress regulations and some lists of who was awarded one. It would appear that little is known about them and that the matter of authenticity comes down to the opinion of a handful of people who have studied the differences between known fakes and surviving originals. Definitely out of my price range though and I couldn't even hope to own one :)

It looks like a nice original to me as well. These are heavily faked so you really have to know what to look for because they are not cheap!

Regards

Russ

Hi Janjan

I have looked at your nice Hörster HJ leaders dagger, I have been looking around in my books - I found no negative things - I like it. I can't compare with my own, as it is an Eickhorn, and there are some differences betwen the 2 producers daggers.

The hanger is outthere some place - expensive and rare, but not unobtainable. Good hunting.

Michael :denmark

This dagger is absolutely fantastic. I do not know enough to say about its authenticity, but comparing it with the pic of a Hj leader dagger I have in a book, I would say there is nothing wrong with this one. Unfortunately, it is out of my reach, but I would really love to have one. Congratulations, janjan.

Back