HJ-Skinning-Knife

Thanks Received
We`ve seen the HJ-Camping-Axe (yawn-boring) we`ve also had the HJ Green diamond and blue diamond god knows what. The HJ fighting knife is old hat and the HJ honor dagger-bayos with engraved pommel are so yesterday, how about:
Drum Roll.... the HJ SKINNING KNIFE ! :001_cool:
Stick the enemy with your normal fahrtenmessen, chop heir hands off with the HJ camping knife, then use this 700 dollah beauty to skin them, preferably alive!
(pssssssshh, i do believe i see the inscription: Waidmannsheil.)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I've got a Case brand US made hunting knife that I used to clean ducks with somewhere in my garage with that exact same sheath! Hahahaha.

People are not even using Google...otherwise he would know what Waidmannsheil means.The only "skinning" going on here, is the 775.- dollah from the poor saps account who falls for it....

you cnat blame them for trying lol, sad fact is someone will buy this and in no time it will have a full story about how his granfather prised it from a dead germans hands

Bogus Crap!!

It,ll all end in tears, sad really :(
Maybe it will end up in a Tom Johnson or Tom Wittmann reference book? after all, they saw fit to include other crap knives in their books, so why not... the real stuff is hard to find you know.... one must improvise, twist and tweak history to suit the pocket.

Maybe it will end up in a Tom Johnson or Tom Wittmann reference book? after all, they saw fit to include other crap knives in their books, so why not... the real stuff is hard to find you know.... one must improvise, twist and tweak history to suit the pocket.

Very True & full of FRAUD!!

We`ve seen the HJ-Camping-Axe (yawn-boring) we`ve also had the HJ Green diamond and blue diamond god knows what. The HJ fighting knife is old hat and the HJ honor dagger-bayos with engraved pommel are so yesterday, how about:
Drum Roll.... the HJ SKINNING KNIFE !)

Just a quick correction there Jo. Surprisingly, you left out the HJ Fleecing knife:

This superb Hitler Youth fleecing knife was recently veteran estate obtained in Atlanta from the son of a WWII Army Major attached to 2nd US Armoured Division. The knife was brought home as war booty in 1946. A photograph of this pattern HJ fleecing knife was due to appear on page 75 of Collecting Knives and daggers of the Third Reich Volume I but it was unclear at the time whether the collecting market was ready for it. The polished teak hilt is in great condition. This is the rare honour version of the fleecing knife for HJ members who had been involved in fleecing prior to the 2nd of October 1932. A Near MINT HJ honour grip insignia is properly PINNED, and wiggles to the touch as it should on these knives and indeed ANY knife. Honest wear to the blade with light scabbard runner marks and faint shadowing on the lower 1/3 of blade. This knife is the early version having the motto "Blut und Wolle" (Blood and Wool) which was discontinued on these knives in 1935. Copies of the veteran estate documentation are included with the knife. Superb example of a RARE veteran estate,"war booty" HJ fleecing knife. Near MINT/MINT

Attachments

LOL, i know i few dealers who actually own these, they are not for sale though, they still use them, in fact their entire business relies on it! Hook `n Fleece. Could do with a polish though, and re-graining, i know just the guy!

"Blood and Wool" LOL very good :)

Yes, the collector fleecing knife, we might get to that point one day if things do continue like they are now

All we need now is the The HJ-close combat Cork screw and we are ready to party! Wine anyone?

The Lord answers Prayers!

All we need now is the The HJ-close combat Cork screw and we are ready to party! Wine anyone?
Turned up in my mail box this morning. A "Gift" from user Mauser22 !

Now the Tool kit is complete. :whoo:The long searched for, yet never encountered, HJ-close combat CORK SCREW!!!!!
Cheers Gary, i will cherish it forever. I just used it to open a tin of Heineken, works as good as the day it was made!!!

Attachments

With regulation purple diamond denoting that this is, of course, for red wines. Probably used at the end of course piss-ups at the Reichsführerschule.

Back