Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    in the end JOHNSON and Wittman are selling stuff on their name only and the ice is getting a bit thin

Well, it would be useful to know that they see things the same way Paul but I doubt it. Certain items in their inventories have been discussed at length on this and other forums but they are all still there, with the same confident item descriptions and for the same prices so clearly they aren't listening and if they are, they aren't bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    ... Certain items in their inventories have been discussed at length on this and other forums but they are all still there, with the same confident item descriptions and for the same prices so clearly they aren't listening and if they are, they aren't bothered.
    Thats the benefit of not participating on any forum.

True.

Dodgy dealers! Here's a mantra I just made up for you:

"Let everyone do the talking for you, make sure that your sales pitches are ultra-confident and you shall never be truly doubted - even when you're outed".

And another, this time marked DGM- Germany.
    Whatever DGM is supposed to mean i dont know, i was not aware that there was ever such an abbreviation.
    The GERMANY is a nice touch though. Advertised on eBay as a rare WW2 trench axe/combo/tool
    Attached Images Attached Images

ooooh the shame

Strange things here... all SOLD sales before the HJ axe (as well as after) are still listed as SOLD and visible on Johnson's site, but this wonderful and certainly rare HJ-Axe has been removed
    LINK in post 1 no worky-worky

A good job that screen shots can, and are, saved, for future reference!

I wonder... :) Yes, definitely good that they can still be referenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    True.

Dodgy dealers! Here's a mantra I just made up for you:

"Let everyone do the talking for you, make sure that your sales pitches are ultra-confident and you shall never be truly doubted - even when you're outed".
    And when you`re outed
    Delete the link, clear the crime scene, what would folk think !
    Hauptsache, es kommt kein Schiff mehr die Wolga hoch.

nice to see an effect for our conversations here, big sister is watching us

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234