View Poll Results: Do you think that these knives were issued to and used by the DJ and BDM?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    3 9.38%
  • No

    29 90.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 255
  1. #131

    Please login to view user info
    You know if you squint just right they look pretty good

  2. #132

    Please login to view user info
    Hopefully the word has spread right through the collecting community now that these DJ Knifes are BOGUS!!

  3. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac 66 View Post
    Hopefully the word has spread right through the collecting community now that these DJ Knifes are BOGUS!!
    Welcome back stranger

  4. #134

    Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Welcome back stranger


    Thanks MWF


    I see there is not much defense coming from the believers camp over on
    GD
    .com

  5. #135

    Please login to view user info
    Hi,

    As so many, when I started out collecting I was at the start unsure of what I really wanted to collect and as a result lett me lead to much by other people, the so-called experts. And as beeing green behing the ears, one day I stumbled over a website (of a wellknown trader/collector and author of books handling these things) where this knife was beeing offered.
    Well,... offered is not the right word considering what I paid for it.

    But at that time I praised myself lucky to have fallen on this occasion and as a result I jumped with my two feet in this trap.
    I bought the knife.
    Now about seven years later, I know better I was......ripped of.

    Untill now, I've never seen one picture, nor read any piece that describes that the DJ or BDM (some pretend this was for the BDM) used this knife.
    This seller states you have lifetime warranty in case of it beeing a bogus item, but we all know that, since "all the so-called experts/ sellers" will cover each others back, so who is going to state that the knife, I bought is in fact the product of a very imaginate person, and has nothing to do with history?

    So.... I need to swallow this bitter pill and hope in posting my experience, that this can in fact prevend any other starter-collector in making the same mistake I made.
    Mike

  6. #136

    Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardelf View Post
    Hi,

    As so many, when I started out collecting I was at the start unsure of what I really wanted to collect and as a result lett me lead to much by other people, the so-called experts. And as beeing green behing the ears, one day I stumbled over a website (of a wellknown trader/collector and author of books handling these things) where this knife was beeing offered.
    Well,... offered is not the right word considering what I paid for it.

    But at that time I praised myself lucky to have fallen on this occasion and as a result I jumped with my two feet in this trap.
    I bought the knife.
    Now about seven years later, I know better I was......ripped of.

    Untill now, I've never seen one picture, nor read any piece that describes that the DJ or BDM (some pretend this was for the BDM) used this knife.
    This seller states you have lifetime warranty in case of it beeing a bogus item, but we all know that, since "all the so-called experts/ sellers" will cover each others back, so who is going to state that the knife, I bought is in fact the product of a very imaginate person, and has nothing to do with history?

    So.... I need to swallow this bitter pill and hope in posting my experience, that this can in fact prevend any other starter-collector in making the same mistake I made.
    Mike



    Mike,


    Do not lie down to this as a bad purchase mistake from the past, many other collectors were duped as well & are still being duped by these dealers, email the dealer stating what you know to be the truth about these DJ knifes being a made up story ect & you want a full refund, add links to this thread & WAF & GDC threads, also remind him of his lifetime Guarantee !!



    Regards Mac 66.

  7. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac 66 View Post
    Mike,
    Do not lie down to this as a bad purchase mistake from the past, many other collectors were duped as well & are still being duped by these dealers, email the dealer stating what you know to be the truth about these DJ knifes being a made up story ect & you want a full refund, add links to this thread & WAF & GDC threads, also remind him of his lifetime Guarantee !!
    Regards Mac 66.
    That sounds like a great idea. But will it work? I wonder now, what excuse could he use, to NOT give you a refund?

  8. #138

    Please login to view user info
    Good luck!

    I doubt you would get a refund from any dealer who sells these as genuine pieces.

    Because, who decides they are geniune?

    Why, their fellow dealers of course!

    Regards

    Russ

  9. #139

    Please login to view user info
    Russ,

    I share your opinion. I do not think this person, who has a "reputation" to uphold, and has in the past even by guys from this forum been asked in other cases to present arguments to prove authenticity of items or to back up his statements, here on this forum and he has never taken up the gloves apparently.
    So what does this tells us.......
    So I'm not expecting a lot, but nevertheless if I find some time,next week, I'll search for the original description (wich I've put in my archives)of this knife wich was copied with his approval from his website.
    And with his own description as an attachement, I'll sent him a mail to demand some explanation and a settlement for a refund of my money paid.

    I'll keep you all posted,
    Mike

  10. #140

    Please login to view user info
    As a newbie and not having read the whole of this thread,I like to keep an open mind and was lucky enough to see a badge that had been removed from the scabbard revealing an rzm mark this seems unusual .
    gov

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

HJ-Research, the Hitler Youth Militaria Collector Forum
Copyright © HJ-Research.com 2009 -
Web Hosting by Vidahost "Hosting for Life"