Let's talk about the 'Deutsches Jungvolk knife' and the 'BDM knife'

But it is ever so funny to see what excuses they come up with when it comes to keeping there cheap modern fake crap genuine. A while ago I bust the Fallschirmjäger pin scam, and because the MOD over on the Soy Boy WAF forum - Willi.Z - aka The Tooth Willi, owns one and has been shilling for them, he expelled me for discracing him - and to keep his fakes real.
I just saw a post on another forum, posted by a die-hard fake shiller, who just cannot accept that they are fake. Here is the Italo-Soy Boy trying his best to keep the factory-found story alive. :bored:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Here are a few pages from the Klaas catalogue posted on another site. Perhaps you are aware of these and I have overlooked them in the posts .

Attachments

https://www.hj-research.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=Wiki-Knives-and-Daggers

And many more on the wiki.

But good period proof they are. Normal boy scouts (or for anyone) knife, and then the offical Fahrtenmesser for the HJ and DJ. Always mentioned as the same official knife for both HJ and DJ. In ad`s like these from Klaas, or in period regulations. Always. The only time you`ll ever hear or read anything about a DJ knife, is from the same small group of post war authors - who are all dealers - and who all sell the same stuff they invent names for.
And as you`ll soon see in an upcoming video, these people didn`t know anything about daggers in 1980 even - from their own mouths!

I see Mac66 is continuing the fight over on WAF. It won't work of course because as we saw during the course of that thread the evidence from our side, no matter how black and white it is, falls flat when it comes up against the "motel buy", the gravitational force of Boob "these knives are real" Sickball's vagueness and the moon-sized banhammer wielded by his friend, ally and fellow dealer, Serge Masche a.k.a "The Partisan Moderator". Whatever, we have our wiki page and and stacks of good threads on these knives and that is where interested parties can see the evidence.

Jimmy, they banned you too I see :) What happened?

Haha ! Serge Masche was shilling for Wittmann , defending his inability or arrogant refusal to pay some guy who had sent some daggers to be sold . Made a few comments i.e. Wittmann using the guys money to buy more rolls of Cuban catshit to stuff into his face and dropped the Serge Masche "Wittmanns table Boy" .. hehe ! Another shill chimed in so I called him a "goof" ! Out on my arse .. had a good laugh !

Interestingly , after my expulsion , another WAF member questioned the idea of Serge being a moderator , Wittmanns good buddy and whether or not Serge should be allowed to comment on Wittmans dealings on the WAF. It was all very polite and simply stated the possibility of intended or unintended bias from the Moderator. No response given and the post just quietly disappeared .

Yes, that was member Mfarbe68. His post is still visible in the cached version.

Old Sergio won't have liked that I don't think :)

Attachments

The wheels are coming off the WAF Dagger Wagon. Why the need for blatant censorship? Oh wait, I think I know :pound:
"Another clipped and lit Cuban, Sire?"

And another just listed and sold on the WAF Estand for the price of $350 USD. Descriptor says something about "correct wiggle" of the diamond on the scabbard. Some poor sap taken for a ride. At least the price of these things appears to be dropping from the TW stratospheric number he sells this junk for.

LOL, a few years ago these were $2000 a pop! Well, it`s Friday night, wife is coming back from 3 weeks in Hawaii on Sunday morning, so best believe I will also have the "correct wiggle" on me later!

A correctly wiggling diamond on a fake knife? That's like a guy falling in love with a whore...

Now the so called "expert" on these things Whittman is being called out on the WAF for listing all sorts of fake garbage on his site. It's almost comical the shock that some express that he's going totally off the deep end and believing his own bullshit about items. He's still protected there in the dagger forum by his table helper (accomplice) that moderates that section but the flames are getting hotter after that humped up SS sword was listed. He's been flogging these bogus knives for years, with minions accepting his word alone as evidence of legitimacy, so why are people so shocked now? Laughable if it were not criminal.

LOL, it is funny, I never gave him a penny of my money and have always seen through his sewerage-inventory. May his fall be a hard one, and let`s hope it`s into a lot of cacti.
Yes, seen Wittmann`s floor mop cleaning up behind him the past weeks on WAF, expelling, banning, censoring... probably only gets an hour or so sleep a night now, with constant theREaD alerts coming though.
"Someone`s bashing Master, again - quickly, grab the censor tool and get to work"

Wittmann's partisan table helper said:
- Notice:

The sword thread had run for 4 pages before the it 'ran it's course'. Everyone said what they wanted to say, and gave their opinions.

Opening another similar thread formerly closed by a mod. for the express purpose to continue to spread venom and hate, is a forum violation.

Another attempt to circumvent my Moderation will result in forthwith expulsion from WAF.

- -THREAD CLOSED-

haha business as usual

Wittmann Militaria #40736 Unusual DJ Knife with Special Etched Blade

Another ultra rare "DJ" knife on the site, on hold at $1295 USD.

This small DJ Knife is a extremely high quality example that must have been customer ordered. The hilt mounts are in perfect condition, with all of the nickel plating intact. The hilt is not magnetic so we know the base construction utilized pot metal. You would not know this simply looking at he knife, as the exceptional plating has held up very well. The grip plates are black checkered Bakelite. They are both in outstanding condition, retained by nickel plated steel rivets with dressed obverse heads. The obverse grip plate has a HJ insignia set into it. This insignia is similar to the standard HJ type, the only difference being that this example has been scaled down to properly fit the smaller grip.

The scabbard is straight throughout and has perfect original black paint. This paint is in mint condition. Attached to the scabbard is a very fine black leather belt loop that is complete with a retainer loop and working snap.
As nice as the hilt is, the real treat is the blade; it is something special. The blade geometry is identical to a standard HJ blade, but slightly scaled down in size and with a ricasso. The obverse has an HJ motto, "Blut und Ehre!", that retains 100% of the background darkening.

The reverse of the blade has an etch I've never seen before. It depicts a uniformed soldier holding a flag. Below the soldier, in script, we read "Jung / Deutschland". There is a fancy scroll line beneath the script. The obverse ricasso is etched with the producers name, "Christianwerk Solingen", as well as the Fork trademark of this firm. The original small blade washer is in place, still having a nice finish.
A great little, high quality piece here, most likely a custom order. This is an original example that could be one of a kind.
Near Mint. $1,295.00

BOHICA. Bend over here it comes again.

Attachments

Have to agree with what Wittmann said in a recent video, that "People say that Wittmann`s a shyster, and makes all this stuff in his basement."

That DJ Knife, post #277 looks to have the same crappy etching all of Whittmann's etched blades have. He must be burning his finger tips with all that etching acid. I wouldn't be surprised if he is ironing on photocopy toner and retouching with a Sharpie marker before dunking it in acid while he puffs on a Cuban. And look at the illustration- a joke. Someone can't draw hands so they hide them behind the back. The other hand holding the flag looks to have an extra finger!

Yeah it is pretty horrific, missing parts, the whole image is nothing but an outline, with the line abrubtly stoping in places, and going out into thin air in others. And yes, six fingers. Whoever made this (probably a shyster in their basement) doesn`t just need lessons in acid etching, but also in drawing and human anatomy.

Turn the etched parts into negative, and you can see acid droplets all over the blade.
HA HA HA; Typical bottom of the fakers drawer Wittmann offering, yet again!

Parts of the "D" are already starting to run away. Acid mess all over it.

Attachments

Back